Chapter 4: More for the Team

Teron's POV

I couldn't believe Luna's stupidity. The whole reason it was us going instead of our parents was so no one would know who we were. So much for that. Our parents were all freaking out. Except for my mom. She tried to act nonchalant, but I could see her face was red. Jasmine and her wimpy brother were being choked by their mom. Gray stood behind a post and looked at them. Typical Gray. Luna and Natsu were already acting like they had always been together. Lucy just sat across from them in stunned silence. Storm sat in a corner listening to music by herself. Chase kept looking over at her, his eyes filled with concern. Levy kept looking at her daughter. I could tell she wanted to talk to her. I couldn't see Gajeel. He probably climbed back up into the rafters. My dad wasn't in the guild. I wonder if someone is going to tell him who I am. I could imagine the look on his face. I returned my attention to Storm. She always listened to music when she needed to calm down. Ever since she was little, if she got to worked up, she would completely lose control of herself. She destroyed the first house her family had ever lived in when she was five. She had watched The Lion King for the first time and got upset when Mufasa died. It was a year later before her parents discovered how music affected her. Once they found out, they made her wear headphones everywhere, just in case.  They even got her a portable charger so her phone wouldn't die. Sadly, I had complete control over myself, so my parents wouldn't get me a portable charger. Storm finally got up and took off her headphones. I could tell it was time to go. I walked over to her and she nodded. I requipped into my blazing knight armor. The armor was fireproof, and came with an unmeltable sword. Plus, it was my favorite. Storm turned her arm into pure iron. I pulled my sword out of its scabbard and struck her hand. The sound rang above the noise of the guild. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at us. Chase glared at me. I don't know what his problem is. We always do this to get everyone's attention. Yet every time we do this, he acts like I just attempted murder. I sheathed my sword as Storm's hand returned to normal.
"It's time to go. We still have a mission we need to complete."
Jasmine used all her strength, and forced her mother to release her grip on her and her brother. Juvia looked at them with concern. Chase opened his mouth to comfort her, but Jasmine grabbed his hand and dragged him over to where we were standing. Luna and her dad sat staring at each other. After a few minutes, Storm walked over and grabbed Luna's hand. Luna looked up at her. I could tell she wanted to stay and talk with everyone. Luckily, Storm knew exactly what to say.

"Come on Luna. Let's go destroy some stuff, like real Fairy Tail wizards."

Luna smiled and jumped up. Her hair lit up in flames.

"Yea! I'm all fired up!"

Lucy smiled. Natsu gave Luna a thumbs up. The girls hurried over to us. I pushed open the doors and led our group outside. Storm quickly patted out Luna's flaming hairdo.

"What did you do that for?"

Luna pouted at Storm. Sometimes Luna was dense. I muttered,

"As if you didn't know."

"Know what?"

I turned to look at her. She seemed genuinely confused.

"Dragon Slayer Magic is really rare. The only person that can use Fire Dragon Slayer Magic is Natsu. If the people around town see you using the same magic, they'll get suspicious."

"Oh."

We continued walking. We had almost gotten past the block, when someone shouted,

"Wait!"

We all spun around to see who it was. Levy was running after us. We stopped to wait for her. When she caught up with us, she said,

"You can't just say your our future kids and leave! Are you crazy!"

Storm smiled.

"We are Fairy Tail wizards. Kinda runs in the blood."

Levy grinned.

"I suppose so. You never said what your mission was. It must be pretty important if you had to travel through time to complete it."

Storm looked over at me. She gave me a look that asked, What should I do?

I nodded. We were about to face a powerful enemy. We might as well warn them about him. Storm gave Levy a basic runoff of what was going on. I requipped back into my regular clothes. The townspeople were starting to give me weird looks. They were acting like they had never seen a guy in full armor before. When Storm finished explaining, her mother grew quiet. She suddenly turned around and ran full speed towards the guild. Jasmine whispered,

"I never took Levy for the cowardly type."

Storm turned on her.

"She's not! She knows that the guild needs to know about this. That's why she's in a rush. Got it?"

The last comment was said as a command rather than a question. Even Jasmine knew it was time to back off. Before I could even tell everyone it was time to get going, a large dust cloud started to head towards us. Once it got closer, I realized it was our parents. My dad had joined them. His face was glowing red. They must have told him. My mom was in the back of the group with her tower of luggage. I guess she's always carried that much stuff with her. We waited for them until they stopped in front of us. Levy was dragging Gajeel by the arm. Juvia ran over and grabbed Jasmine and Chases' arms.

"Juvia will not let her children go on a dangerous mission alone. Juvia and Gray-sama will come too."

The twins sweat dropped. Gray walked over and looked the twins over.

"I don't know about this whole future thing, but I do know you guys are too young to take on a mission like this, even as a group."

Jasmine pulled her arm free from her mother's grasp and stood face to face with Grey.

"Excuse me, but we are official Fairy Tail wizards. We may be young. This may only be my third mission. This might be Storm and Lunas' second mission. That doesn't matter. What matters is that we are strong enough to handle it. I know we are. I grew up with all these crazy people. All of them, even my wimpy brother, are strong enough to handle this. We are some of the strongest wizards in the guild. As a group, we can beat this guy to a pulp."

Gray looked at her for a second longer before putting his hand on her shoulder. She looked up at him shocked. He smiled.

"I guess you are my kid huh?"

Jasmine tried to speak, but Lucy cut her off.

"We just want to make sure you guys are alright. Plus, you never know when you'll need help. Even Natsu needs help sometimes."

Natsu looked like he was about to argue, before shrugging his shoulders and admitting,

"I guess it's true."

They were making it pretty obvious that there would be no argument. They were coming. I shrugged.

"Alright. Let's go then."

We turned and continued down the road.

Levy asked,

"So where are we going."

Storm and I froze in our tracks. We sweat dropped.

We hadn't thought of that.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Wow guys. Way to go. Can you hear my sarcasm?

If you guys enjoyed reading chapter 4, please remember to vote.