Chapter 3: Oops

Chase's POV

We were falling. I don't know why, but we're falling. There was a loud crash as we all hit a wood floor. I sat up and saw Storm had landed on the floor beneath me, and I was on top of her. I could feel my face heat up as I jumped away.

"I'm sorry Storm! I didn't mean too!"

"It's alright."

She gave me a small smile. Man she's cute when she smiles. I held out my hand and helped her up. Then I noticed all the people watching us. I looked around at all the familiar faces. I know where we are. This was the guild hall in the past. I saw my mom and dad in the crowd. My dad had put his arm in front of my mom. I knew we couldn't say anything to them about them being our parents.

Luna jumped up and shouted, "We made it!"

My sister immediately knocked her out of the air. Luna groaned in pain before getting up again. She had a bruise on her cheek. That didn't stop her from smiling though. Her eyes widened as she noticed her parents in the crowd. Her mom walked over and examined us.

"Who are you kids? Are you all right?"

Luna just stared at her until she finally replied,

"Mom?"

Jasmine grabbed her hair and pulled her back.

"You idiot! You weren't supposed to reveal who you were you dolt! How are you so idiotic? I bet you get it from your dad."

A dark aura appeared around Luna. I took a few steps back. Storm was still holding onto my hand. I tried not to blush. Jasmine let go of Luna's hair. Luna turned around and asked,  "What did you say about my dad?"

"You heard me you pyro. Your dad's a total dunce."

"That's it!"

Luna jumped my sister. I heard a collective gasp as my sister froze Luna's right arm. There were more gasp as Luna melted the ice with her fire. I knew we would have to explain everything now. Storm let go of my hand and walked over to them. She grabbed Luna's shoulder and said,

"We just got here! You two need to calm down. Now we have to explain everything."

Luna shrugged her off. I walked over to my sister and tried to pull her back.

"Come on Jasmine! This isn't the time!"

Jasmine punched me and sent me flying across the guild. I hit the wall face first. I was pretty sure my nose was broken. Hitting two walls in the same day couldn't be good for my nose. I walked back over to the mages. Storm was visibly irritated at the two. She walked in between them. Her arms became iron as she sent them flying at the fighters. Both of them hit the walls of the guild. Finally, someone besides me was slamming into walls. The two came back with bruises on their faces. The wizards around us were in shock. I knew Luna and Storms' magic would definitely need an explanation.

Teron finally spoke up and said, "I believe you would all like an explanation?"

Everyone nodded dumbly. Master walked out from one of the back rooms and shouted, "I believe you're right."
Luna waved at him.
"Hi master! The machine worked just like you said it would! Although I thought it was supposed to carry us to the other device. Oh well. I'm sure you can fix it."
Storm covered Luna's mouth with her hand.
"Anything else you want to mess up?"

"Where's dad?" Lucy sweat dropped. A glowing form appeared from one of her celestial keys. Leo appeared and put his arm around Lucy.

"I'm right here."

Luna's face crunched up in disgust as she said, "Hey creep. Where's dad?"

Leo fell over with an arrow stuck in his chest that said creep. I guess past Leo wasn't used to that. Storm grabbed Luna's ear and dragged her on top of the bar so that everyone could see them.