PaperCranes [WilburSoot]

Angst , Angst , Angst 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

They say folding a thousand paper cranes grants one's wish.

paper crane count: 1

I say its stupid. Wasting paper for something so ridiculous.

paper crane count: 2

It's not like pieces of paper can do much, anyway.

paper crane count: 3

Although, you can be awfully persistent at times, but i don't blame you.

paper crane count: 5

Together, both of us folded cranes with the paper i brought, and although we were both new to the idea, you enjoyed it thoroughly.

paper crane count: 7

Your close friend occasionally joined in, folding some cranes to cease your pestering.

paper crane count: 10

Sometimes your parents join in too, all wanting you to keep the smile that everyone fell in love with.

paper crane count: 15

Other times, it was just the both of us in the white room.

paper crane count: 19

We would invite our friends to come and join us, adding more cranes to the count and radiant smiles to your face.

paper crane count: 46

Everyday, i would arrive in the room with a stack of paper and a box with cranes inside, and meet your eyes, looking at me expectantly. Often, your nurse would join in the fun as well.

paper crane count: 49

As we got used to the technique, we folded more and more. Your hands, seemed so graceful and elegant while folding the crisp, square piece of paper.

paper crane count: 57

Sometimes, it would just be me folding them. It would hurt you to move your fingers with an IV on the back of your hand, after all.

paper crane count: 58