Glacé[GeorgeNotFound]

Haven't updated , so have this drabble i made in December 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A rich, sweet smell hung in the air as you wandered from the bedroom that morning. Slippered feet padded down the homely corridor into the kitchen, toes dragging sleepily along the hardwood flooring.

"George" You murmured into the chilly, early air. The answering hum was low and raspy, and when you peered round an open doorway you found George sat down at one end of the dining table, chin in hand as the quiet enstatite of his eyes watched thick, cotton-like snowflakes drift down on the other side of the long floor-to-ceiling windows. His hair was mussed with restless sleep, locks catching the weak light like dull moonstones.

You trailed over, a tender hand reaching to smooth over the thin rumpled shirt covering his back, running along the grooves of his  shoulders with a soothing grace. A quiet sigh breathed from his nose at your caress, ever grounding to him. He lifted his chin from the cup of his palm and tilted his head back, his quietly imploring gaze roving over your drowsy features.

It only took a slight dip to meet your lips with his own, where you softly pressed kisses like little parcels of amour to each other's rims. The ceramic mug he held in one hand was empty, but you could still taste the rich creamy traces of hot chocolate against his lips, the sweet aroma unfamiliar from his mouth but warm and welcome all the same.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───