Bond [Skeppy]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

He awoke to the euphonious singing of birds, chirping melodic tunes that promised a vivid day ahead. The sunlight streaming in through the thin curtains that hung on his windows and pouring out onto the floor below him, casting an almost celestial glow on his sleepy face.

It had become somewhat a routine for him, to wake up to the sound of birds harmonising with one another. To the radiance of his room, courtesy to the early morning sun that hadn't failed in invading his room at the crack of dawn, casting a golden stain on every one of his possessions.

He'd turn to the figure next to him, the ghost of a smile tugging the corners of his lips upwards. His face, illuminated by the subtle glow of the sun never failed at giving the word, 'tranquil' an entirely new meaning.

Despite his dishevelled hair that dipped in sporadic intervals across his forehead and his sleep-laden, half-lidded liquid chestnut eyes that drooped languidly, he truly looked at peace. His face had acquired an exquisite calm, as though he'd found a paradise of his own amidst the world that he lived in.

His very face in these mornings was a contrast so striking to the persona he adopted once he turn on the camera; one in which 'peace' wasn't a word in his vocabulary.

"(name)," he'd sleepily murmur, your name rolling off his tongue so fluently, as though it were the most natural thing in the world.

For you'd always been there for him, anchoring him down safely whilst storms raged on all around him. You'd been a refuge when typhoons were swarming all around him, when despair had crashed down upon him like a swirling, seething tsunami that wished to release all its wrath on his one body.

Yet despite all the pressures and strains, and all the daunting times he'd dragged himself through, you were still there at the end. The eternal light of brightness that shines at the end of a tunnel. Standing at the end with hope in your heart, arms ready to envelop him into a warm embrace.

His arm fluidly draped itself around your waist, arms holding you closer towards his warm body. He was forever warm, a constant radiator that you were glad to wrap your arms around on those frozen winter nights. Those glacial nights wherein frostbite was determined to creep into every nerve in your fingers and gently freeze your very soul in your own skin.

"Good morning," he'd greet you, voice gruff yet lilting, ready for the day ahead.

"Skeppy, get off, I can't breathe," you'd tease, trying to wiggle out of his relentless grasp that just reinforced itself tenfold whenever you moved.

He'd let out a ernest laugh that was slurred with the desire to fall back into the land of his dreams with you by his side. But he didn't.

Even if he hadn't been such a light sleeper, he'd have still preferred staying awake with you in these early mornings. These young mornings, wherein the only things that truly existed were the bedsheets, sweet words, and the glistening sun.

The sweet words that were exchanged between one another intermixed with the laughter, creating an atmosphere that surrounded you, trapping you both in your own infinitesimal corner of the world.

He'd have exchanged any amount of sleep to spend more time cuddled beside his sweetheart, forgetting the minutes that ticked by as he lazily played with your (H/C) hair. Both of you trapped inside your own world that was full of hues and saturation. Every colour he set his eyes on seemed insignificantly dull when compared with your own glow, your own brightness that seemed to engulf every other colour in the room. You were the main focus of his attention, his mind always managing to find a way to run back to you in the end.

You'd turn to face him and fixing a smile onto your face, that same old smile that never grew old, forever ingraining itself into his head.

Embedding itself into his mind, a smile that he'd fall for over and over again. Faultlessly managing to make the childish boy fall in love with you every single time that grin was flashed his way.

"So, Skeppy, what are we doing today?"

Without fail, he'd shoot you a quick grin with a childish energy sparkling in his chocolatey hues. He'd sit up excitedly, all lethargy leaving his body in that instant, pushed aside like a rejected toy. His mind was working at the speed of light, cogs turning at such a fast pace that never failed to make you laugh.

He'd start to recite a list of things he wished to complete, laughing at your idle inputs and progressing in his plans. Each thing he said, each offhand comment and each laugh, it had become routine.

Somedays, he'd want to travel the world. To see the Northern Lights and kiss you under the glow of a thousand colours dominating the night's sky, to visit the Empire State building and the Great Wall of China. To walk through the streets of Hollywood and through the streets of Monaco. To sunbathe on Mediterranean beaches and see the Pyramids of Gaza.

Somedays, he just wanted to sit and drink coffee with you.

Either way, there was always a constant: you were in every single plan he had.

Because he couldn't possibly fathom a world wherein you weren't by his side. No alternate universe could ever erase that bond you both shared, an indisputable bond that was unbreakable; irrevocable.

In those mellow spring months, with the trees beginning to blossom outside and the birds singing cheerful duets of delight and prosperity, the world seemed to be at rights. There, huddled beside one another, locked in your own corner of the world and setting the world to rights. Peacefully cooperating in planning futures and promising that one day, you'd have accomplished everything on your ever-growing list.

In those early spring months, everything seemed to be right.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╔══♡══ღ═══════╗

𝕀 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕡𝕚𝕖𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦

╚═══════ღ══♡══╝

.

.

[A/N]Which MC Youtuber should i write angst with?