CHAPTER 1: NOISE

Suddenly, she heard a muffled noise.
She was almost at the rooftop when she heard it. She stopped for a second, thinking if she should continue. She wouldn't want anyone knowing that she escaped from the party, cause that was something an introvert highschooler would do. She thought for staying where she is instead, but what if the ones making the noise went down and saw her sitting at the stairs? That would be more awkward. Dammit. Just pretend that she heard ghosts. So as she went on climbing up the stairs, the noise got even louder, which she realized, were gasps, that suddenly turned into moans. MOANS. She tried to go back downstairs quickly, but her feet froze when she saw the reason for the noise. A guy was griping the stairway railings while breathing and moaning heavily, while another was holding his hips and thrusting his penis inside him. She noticed that the guy who's not gripping the railing was stroking the other guys member while rapidly thrusting and kissing the back (spinal part) of the other guy. Their pace went even more faster, thrusts getting more harder and moans even more louder. She just stood there not knowing what to do, and when suddenly a loud 'aah' went out from the mouth of the 'guy on the gripping the railings' and then they stopped, panting heavily. She could see sweat dripping on their faces as their bodies parted. She may have gulped loud enough for the 'guy gripping on the railings' to notice her. He just moved his head slightly for their eyes to meet, and to her surprise, he smiled. The other guy who was holding his waist also turned to her and with an 'oh shit', he froze as if he saw a ghost. But instead of turning white, he blushed crimson red, out of what she thought, was embarrassment. Maybe out of pity (and a bit of 'really wanting to get out of here right now' feeling, she blurted out "I didn't saw anything". And then she strided past them, to the rooftop door, and closed it shut.