CHAPTER 2: ROOFTOP

He already sensed that someone is watching them while he and a guy he bumped into when he was at the party, was having sex. Well, it didn't really mattered to him that someone was actually watching them, since his partner haven't noticed the person right away. What mattered to him was the sex. Although the guy wasn't really that good, he surely entertained him that night. The guy's penis vastly and slickly pushed in and out of his buttocks after a few more blows, he already had his climax. They parted together and slightly tilted his head to see who their audience is. There, standing at the bottom of the stairs was a woman. For some reason he couldn't help but smile. And then he heard an 'oh, shit!' coming from his partner, who's face was really red from embarasment by then. It didn't surprise him. What di surprise him instead was when the woman said: "I didn't saw anything", and walked past them to the rooftop. After she shut the door, he couldn't supresss a laugh.
"What's so funny? What if she told people about this?"
The guy behind him said. He looked so embarrassed he looked like a chicken. Stupid. He thought.
"Well I really don't mind it. I just don't know about you." He said with a smirk.
With that, the guy smacked him on the cheek.
"You, shit!" He answered and dressed up frantically. The guy walk walked vastly downstairs while cursing him. Stupid. He thought again. He touched the now bruise on his cheek and winced. Good. He sighed and put up his pants, and buttoned up his shirt. He looked looked at the roof top door. Thought for a second, but still made way for it.