CHAPTER 3: FLOWER

The air was crisp when he stepped out on the rooftop. There was not much light around it. If he wast really tired, he would go back to the party and maybe hit on some better guys. But then, he remembered why he went here at the rooftop, so he walked around and found what he was looking for. There, sitting with her back on the wall was the woman who watched him have sex on the stairway. She was just taking a swig of her beer when she noticed him. He smiled and said "hi" and flopped down beside her. She stared at him for a second and went back to drinking. He looked at the city lights behind the tangled diamond shaped wires and said, " you wouldn't believe were in Manila with this scene."
There was no response fron her. So he asked again, " How does it feel to watch other people having sex?"
He heard her choke on her beer and laughed at it. "Mind if we share it?" He asked nodding at the bottle of wine on her hands. She hesistated for a bit but she gave it to him anyway. And then she said, " Sorry, didn't mean to watch you." She said it in raspy voice it sounded almost like a man's but somehow belonged to a woman. He looked at her profile in the dark. He saw pretty edgy cheeks and jaws, with a quite long neck. Slightly think brows with bob cut bangs. No make up, maybe just a little dab of lip shimmer, and a pulled tight ponytail. She almost looked like a samurai or a long haired good looking guy from a historical k-drama. Looking at her almost sent buttrlerflies to his stomach. And then it hit him, something that he had been thinking for a while now. Her name. Something that sounded like a flower. A beautiful one.