Part 3

"Let's go out today aradon! We haven't discovered the whole Seoul yet" you quickly got off bed with aradon in hands & rushed in bathroom for your morning routine, you came out after few minutes in your final outfit & smol Cape for aradon. You grabbed your stuff & backpack, & rushed downstairs "unnnnnieeeee" "yeahhh Kuhoo! Good morning" she yelled from the kitchen making you chuckle & you went to her "good morning Unnie..what are you preparing?" leaning back against the counter you asked her smiling "breakfast for us haha" "ohh I see..by the way I wanted to say that today me is going on a city tour" she finsihed cooking & set the plates on table saying "as you wish but be careful here ohk & contact me if something happens" you sat in front & started eating the yummy breakfast you got. after a good 15 minutes you jolted up munching your last  bite, "ohk Unnie I gotta go now ohk bbye & take care I'll be back soon!" you headed out of home.

Keeping aradon down on groud "aradon grow up" you said grinning & the dragon started getting big. Dragons become more mature & strong when they grow up. The physique of a hydra seems standard at first. Its body is that of a dragon covered in impenetrable scales with four legs and a large tail, his well built strong body with shined more in sunshine, his sharp claws & long curvy neck made him look huge & shining crystal blue eyes were looking beautiful "aha my aradon is amazing, grew so fast" you said grinning & he opened his large wings for you to climb on him.

You climbed on his back that is way too large & big "wait a min aradon" you shifted & seated yourself comfortably "yesh let's go!" you yelled happily & he took off in sky, it wasn't your first time but whenever you sit on him & fly high you feel very happy. He went up in air & got stable on a certain level from where you can see the whole city properly. "Let's head to the National museum here!" you yelled leaning towards his sharp pointed ear & he turned In that direction. You had already visited Seoul tower with unnie on the first day you came to Seoul so today first destination was The national museum.

There were many more dragons & people on their backs, road transport & vehicals are also used but it depends in what way you're comfortable to go from one place to other. Your eyes caught at some dragons who are fighting while some are enjoying the view, you chuckled looking around & realised it's not that new here, you always felt some kind of connection here but you never went into deep thinking about it & shrugged it off.
All of a sudden he took a bump that made you jump in sky then land back on his back "YAAAAHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING ARADON!?" you shouted laughing & he did again "AHAHHAHA STOP NOW OR I'LL FALL OHHH GOD" he stopped & slowly slowed down his speed landing down in front of museum. He gently landed his legs & arms on ground bending down his wings you slided down them to stand on your knees "yayy we're finally here!" you yelled in excitement earning glares from around, you quickly covered your mouth laughing but you didn't care about others, it was your happiness & excitement so you didn't gave it a second thought.

Your eyes wandered around admiring the place, as people said This is a must-see attraction in Seoul showcases the incredible history and artwork of Korea and the Korean people. The National Museum of Korea is the flagship museum of Korean history and art in South Korea and is the cultural organization that represents Korea. Since its establishment in 1945. The museum, one of the largest in Asia, is in the city's Yongsan District you found interesting to get to know more.
You then stretched out your palm in front of him & called smiling "come here my aradon..let's go in" he minimised himself to smol size & comfortably sat on your palm, you stepped in...

«Time Skip 3hrs»
Exploring for 2hrs you finally got into the paintings gallery where all the masterpieces by different artists. There were variety of paintings of all sizes, you wandered all around eyes every painting until your eyes caught on an old painting which was probably 700yrs old, it was the the painting of The King of South Korea in earlier times. The description beside stated that he was the last The King of South Korea who was killed by the enemies that ended the rulership since then. In his days The king refused to get his name & photos of that era to get mentioned in history & also about the of the empire during his reign to be mentioned if he gets killed, if he didn't got killed then today whole Seoul would have know about him & his family but it didn't came out that way...what was the reason behind.
The baby girl was in the Queen's arms sitting on chair & The King was standing behind keeping one hand on her shoulder & their dragons on owners shoulders but unfortunately the face area was torn out & the painting was blur that you can't even figure out the dragons also.
Only this much info was provided that made all people curios since then.

You then moved out of the gallery but the king's mystery behind it stucked in your mind. You sat on bench & shrugged the thoughts of that mystery. Looking around you realised you've came to an end, this museum has been committed to various studies and research activities in the fields of archaeology, history, and art, continuously developing a variety of exhibitions and education programs. You thought to yourself & got up to leave with aradon who was with you accompanying whole time.
You got out & placed aradon down on ground "let's head to another destination my aradon" he smiled &  maximised himself, you grinned looking up at the giant dragon who was just now a baby in your hands. He bent down his wings & you climbed on his back sitting comfortably "let's go!!!" as soon as he started to take off "stop aradon!" you stopped making him land again on ground & immediately your head turned back facing museum, furrowing your brows in confusion you stared & thought to yourself "this place-"
___________________________________________
Thank you so much guys∘˚˳°
Be safe & take care of yourself properly!

Stay tuned to know more~
Part 4 will be uploaded soon❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.