Part 27

"Kuhoo betaaa" "papaaa" he took you into a fatherly hug with a soft smile plastered across his face "finally I'm hereeee!" you exclaimed happily and looked at the door of the room "I'm so happy that you're finally here" "yes yes yes, by the way why aren't you in her?" you asked "doctor came to check on her, let's see what he says" "ohh okk, where is uncle? Didn't he came?" you asked confused when you found your father alone with her.

"He did came but then he had to leave urgently" "oohh got it!" you said to him as the doctor came out of room making you and your dad facing towards him "doctor how is she now?".

"No need to worry miss who?" "Her daughter, miss Kuhoo" "ohh hello miss Kuhoo, she's alright and in good condition now. Just because of weakness ans stress she got weak and ended up here" he explained as you both nodded heaving a sigh of relief.

"Can we meet her?" "Yes sure you can and also, she's all good to take home" he flashed a wide smile and left. You and your dad went smiling.

"Mummmaaa!" you hurriedly rushed to her and tooo her in embrace while her eyes widened just by seeing you. "Ohhh myyyy what are you doing here and how are you here?!" obviously she was shocked to see you as you laughed and made yourself comfortable beside her and held her hand speaking further.

"I had a dream that you're in hospital" "aishhh silly girl, be clear know" nudging your shoulder she said while you laughed and nodded "ok okk, papa called me as soon as he came here with you, I couldn't held myself back there hehe so I came" "ohh but what about your exams and studies?" she asked worriedly tenderly caressing your hand while you smiled at both.

"Ohh hoo relax muma, it's weekend and don't worry about studies..everything is going fine. If you get well soon then I'll go back sunday night or monday morning" "ohh dear it's okk I'm all good now, sorry for the trouble caused" you bent down and pecked her hand with a wide smile.

"Don't be sorry mumma, you just have to take care of yourself properly and this shouldn't happen again and papa tooooo!" "ok got it my child" "yes yes don't worry beta" you smiled nodding.

The time went by and you and your dad brought her home as soon as the doctor gave permission.

«time skip, at home»
You were currently in your room trying to get some sleep in the afternoon but your mind keeps wandering about jungkook as it was hard for you to stay away from him for long, though it was just 2 days.

"Ughhh this boyyy aaaaaaaaaa" throwing a pillow across the room you said already getting flustered just by imagining him. "Which boy huh" there comes your mom with a smirk and kept some snacks on the side table "ah n-no one just" you spoke scratching your nape while she chuckled and ruffling your already messy hairs "Jeon Jungkook right~" her teasings would never end.

"n-no no it's no one haha" you quickly wrapped yourself in thin blanket and closed your eyes but she just sat there and adored you with a grin on her face "haha who are you lying too huh, only he can make you blush like this just by Imagining him" you got caught as always.

"ah hehehehe" hiding your mischievous grin under blankets you nodded "are you both good friends now?" "umm yeah we are, where once I imagined just to see him was something so great is now in such a good friendship with him...sometimes I just can't believe is it really true or just a beautiful dream I'm having".

"silly girl believe the reality and be happy, which mother would have thought that her daughter will be so crazy after 'The Jeon Jungkook'?" the room filled with both's laughs and chits chats till you fell into a deep slumber as she too laid beside you and slept.