Part 16

"shall we go miss?" he smirked grinning & you pushed him lightly to stand on your feets blushing deeply "y-yupp" you said adjusting your dress & quickly sat in hiding your face in palms "awwww you're blushing" he teased & sat beside making you blush more "goshhhh just take me h-home" he grinned & drive away "do you know them?" breaking the silence he spoke which made you furrow your brows in confusion "no I've never seen them before & above all their sudden appearance made me startle" "hmm point but why were they calling us king & queen?" he spoke clicking his tongue while your eyes were viewing out "how will I know jungkook, I'm also confused like you" he nodded at your response & sighed.

"Thank you so much jungkook, it was nice meeting your hyungs aka BTS" stepping out of the car you spoke giggling with soft eyes & he too stepped out "nothing to thank me for Kuhoo, not gonna lie..I never had a good friend like you & who is a girl" he showed his bunny smile & stood in front of your house entrance gate while your eyes were adoring him with a big smile 'am I really that important?' "hey c'mon open the door" he spoke making you snap out of your thoughts & you rushed to open the door "ooopppsssiiieeee hehehe" he came in with you & looked around finally placing himself on couch "wait, what are you doing here?" you paused on your steps & faced him in confusion "I don't want to go home right now, Lemme be here for sometime" you were shocked by his words & spoke "b-but what if someone notices?" excitement & worry is filled in your voice not wanting to be the gossip girl of the whole campus the other day & fake news around.

He stood up & came behind you keeping his hand in front with a smol fireball in his hand glistening "it's late & no will notice me here, your friend unnie is also isn't here" he spoke so calmly sending shivers down your spine making you blush at how close he was standing behind you "ah ohk i-i don't have any-y problem but don't worry hyungs & g-go home at time, I'll be back" you quickly ran upstairs to your room blushing 'is Jeon Jungkook really in my home? What's happening' you took a deep breath & rushed in closet to change into night dress.

"Aradon! Aiden! Look this" you glanced on him who was back facing you sitting on couch showing something in his hands to both the dragons but it wasn't visible to you "hey jungkook, what you're doing" you giggled & went in front of him only to find him showing his fire tricks to they both "wowww jungkookkk" your eyes glistened admiring him & his powers, you knelt down in front of him looking at the fire burning in his hands. Aradon sat on your head with the same reaction on his face & you sprinkled some droplets of water in the fireball & grinned as the fire fierced more which made him chuckle also "you look cute kuhoo" he mumbled & his gaze finally fell on you & his eyes were blessed by your cuteness in oversized white hoodie with shorts & a messy bun while your eyes are on the reddish orange fire in front.

He slowly leant closer to your head to place a kiss on forehead but quickly leaned back when you stood up clapping hands "jungkook come with me" you got up & rushed out in garden with aradon, he grinned at your excitement & came behind, the moment he stepped in garden his eyes met with amazement of water power. You swirled around opening your arms while aradon was shooting a water wave circling around you, for the first time he has seen such a beautiful & mesmerizing view of water powers by a girl "fantastic..." he mumbled & stood in front of you, aiden did the same & shooted a wave of fire around him, you noticed his presence & stood still facing him with a giggles escaping your lips "hey bunny boy" he gave a shy smile at the name you called & hesitantly took a slow step towards you, you raised your hands in order to interwine with him & he did the same.

The view of fusion of fire & water was amazingly amazing, you stared into his dark orbs with interwined hands. No words, just two souls with two different powers living their own precious moment. Yet a phone call was left to interrupt the special moment making you step back realising the closeness between you & him, he rubbed his nape smiling shyly & picked his phone only to hear a loud noise from the other side "Jeon Jungkook! Did you realise what time it is?" you got to know it was jin hyung & grinned silently while he laughed checking time "relax hyung, it's just 11:56pm & don't worry I'm just coming home" "goshhh this boy is crazy! be careful while returning & does she safely reached home?" you held his hand grinning & dragged him inside of house & placed him on couch while his eyes are fixed on you talking to hyung "see you soon, I'm coming" & he ended the call.