Part 15

"would you like to meet my hyungs?" your eyes widened at his question, 'did he just asked me to meet his hyungs at his home' "umm w-why?" looking away blushing lightly you said "it's nothing, just hyungs we're asking about you so I thought you & them should meet now" he grinned adoring your blushing red face giving a nod to him "ohh sure then, I'd love to meet them" only you knew how excited you are internally but was pretending calm outside.
"at 6pm on Saturday!" he spoke excitedly & pecked your nose tip giggling, as always making you blush & you nodded "ohk see you tomorrow, I'll get going now" he waved happily & went out leaving you a blushing mess 'i just wanna go out in an empty place & shout so loud pouring all my emotions out, I can't be this lucky c'mon..is he joking? Or did he really asked me to come over at his place? The boy you wanted to meet which was a beautiful dream was yet came true & are good friends now, i-i can't believe-' "hey!" stacie tapped on your interrupting your thoughts & you turned around "ah yes" "hola~ how are you girl?" chelsea jumped out from behind her back asking excitedly while skipper was just using her phone standing beside them "I'm all good, tell me about you three" you asked giggling as skipper finally spoke "I'm all cool like before, hahaha" she replied sighing making you three laugh, skipper's cold & dark aura doesn't affect your mood because deep down you know she has a soft side too which was hidden from the world.

"Ohh me, me is all goodie good as you can see" "amazing trio~ happy to know all are doing well but at this time I need a good sleep" you grinned rolling your eyes playfully at the way she spoke & she twisted herself making her midi dress swirl around "look at me kuhooooo..I'm also all fineee" chelsea giggled gaining your attention towards her making you laugh at her cute cyan onesie "you look adorable Chelsea, awww" you replied chuckling while she giggled more.
After a good talk of about 10-15 mins they three headed out with you towards parking lott then home.

"Ohh the door is locked, I guess she went for some work" sighing you went in with the extra pair of keys you got. The food was well prepared kept on the kitchen counter & you drooled feeling hungry so you decided to eat first before changing "sit aradon" you washed your hands & took out food in plates, you sat & started eating handing aradon his food.

"I need sleep now or I'll faint" rushing to your room you finally fell onto bed closing eyes, again a sleepless night went making you exhaust & annoyed, all you need was sleep & cuddles "you comeee" grabbing your giant teddy plushie that your mom gave you before coming here. You laid down hugging the lifeless plushie tightly finally closing eyes, while aradon came & sat on the plushie's head & drifted to sleep.

≈Meanwhile≈
"When are we going to meet her Jungkook?" jin hyung spoke chewing his food in mouth as the youngest one replied "on saturday hyungs" "jungkookie don't joke, I'm serious" he said back staring at jungkook who was smiling shyly eating his food "who said I'm not serious about what I told?" he said giggling as everyone's eyes widened & stared at him "WHAT?!" suga hyung almost choked on his food & gulped down water "you're saying finally on saturday, we'll be able to meet her?" hobi hyung stared at the boy in front which made him laugh.
Currently all seven brothers were seated on the bud dining table for lunch, as always jin hyung cooks for all sometimes followed by others.
"yes yes yes my hyungs" jungkook said laughing at everyone's reaction not expecting that he has already invited her "haha me & jimin have already met her" v hyung said sipping water while namjoon hyung was deep into his thinking & spoke "jungkook I appreciate that you're so excited to bring her home but don't forget you have to do that with full safety & precautions. I don't want any harm to you & to her by any of the haters, we're happy after getting to know you've got good friends but at the same time we're worried about everyone's safety, you're getting me right?" "Yes hyung I understood, y'all don't have to worry nothing will happen when my hyungs are with me" grinning, jungkook spoke making all the six boys around him chuckle at him "bring her safely ohkay or Imma whoop your ass Jeon Jungkook" suga hyung said in a demanding voice on which he burst laughing "don't hit me with your rock powers!" he adjusted himself on chair & laughed again on which Suga hyung himself couldn't control & laughed with him.
The seven brothers had a good lunch with so much fun & laughter.