Part 23

«In University»
"Good morning class, I'd like to inform you all about the educational trip tomorrow" history teacher announced as soon as she entered while you and our group exchanged looks in confusion.

"umm what's that ma'am?" jaehyun popped up from behind gaining everyone's attention as the teacher chuckled at his silliness.

"don't be childish jaehyun, it's for your own benefit and knowledge so be ready tomorrow, examination will be help after vacation so you have to prepare some important notes also that'll help you in exams" she exclaimed as all the students replied 'oh' to her.

"So tomorrow reach to class at 7 sharp and those who'll be late will have to come themselves" she said and began taking the attendance. "Will you come tomorrow?" you asked jungkook who was lost in his own thoughts and replied facing you.

"yea I'll come" you nodded with a smile and turned your head towards the trio to ask them, hearing him coming made you relived that yes he'll be there to accompany you.

Somehow he understood whatever you said better than any girl or boy, still unaware why.
"Hey guys what about you all? Are you three coming?".

"Of course bro" "yeah yeah we'll be there" stacie and chelsea replied flashing a big smile while skipper was lost into her thinking, you looked at the other two with a questionable look as they chuckled and said "she'll be coming with us, as you know at last even if she doesn't want to join, we'll drag her wherever we'll go" skipper rolled her eyes finally facing you and they both, she just sighed looking at us.

The day ended and a tired sigh left your lips, college life is a fun but talking about studies it's as important as it is. If you want to be successful and future then you have to study and only focus on studies was a saying to you by some of the people which you found wrong in a way.

Life should be enjoyable and fun for a person who has a passion to what he or she wants to become, you never wanted to be a bookworm who only knows the language of books rather than that you always wished to be a happy going person with a charming personality which you already are.

"Bye guys!" jungkook waved his friends bye and came running towards your direction "bhoooomm!" you immediately snapped out if your thoughts widening your eyes at the him who just scared you "damn jungkook! You scared meeee!"

"Hahahaha you got scared?" you smacked his biceps only to get teased and he ran away "yaaahhh you boy!" you chased after him while he just ran and ran but his head was turned towards you with a speeshily grin and that's when you realised you're currently running in the parking lott behind him, and you mentally face palmed yourself.

He stopped his car in front of your home entrance and got out, you stepped out with aradon and faced him "thank you for the ride" "no need for thanks, tomorrow can I pick you up?" he asked and you paused for seconds, "oohh sure jungkook, I thought to come by my car but now that you offered to pick me up so I'll come with you" flashing a smile you agreed while he chuckled and nodded "be ready at 6:30 then~" he sat in his waving at you and drove away.

The day passed by and night came by, living in the house all by yourself was difficult sometimes. Unnie was out for her work most of the days ending up you and aradon home alone.

"Come here aradon!" you called him and sat on the chair to have your dinner, he flew to you and sat on table near his food "I'm calling unnie you have your food" with that you chewed and called unnie "heyy kuhoo" she picked up in few minutes while you nodded with a smile "hiii unnie, how have you been hm" "I'm alright but I have so much work to do you know, it's tiring".