Meeting at temple

1 year passed like this. Now Bheem is married to Hidimba and both of them had a son named Ghatotkach.

One day;

In the forest:

Arjun was sitting on a rock and was thinking of how to meet Subhadra. Suddenly Yudhisthira came there and saw him thinking something. He went near him.

" Anuj Arjun", called out Yudhisthira.

" Pranipaat Bhratashree", he greeted him and stood up.

" What u were thinking Anuj?", asked Yudhisthira.

" Bhratashree, I was thinking of meeting Subhadra. It has been 4 years since I haven't seen her. I'm alive somehow. But now Bhratashree, plz don't stop me. I can't live more ... I can't", said Arjun.

" But where u will go Anuj? Do u know that where she is?", asked Yudhisthira.

" It's early morning now. It means she will be in the temple of Dwarka. I have to go there", said Arjun.

" U will go there... mm... can u reach there within short time", said Yudhisthira.

" I can do anything for her Bhratashree, anything", said Arjun smiling remembering her beautiful face.

" Ok Arjun, so u must start ur journey", said Yudhisthira. Arjun nodded and hugged him.

In Dwarka:

Subhadra was praying in the temple. She was in deep meditation. The other 4 sisters were sitting silently and praying to God. While praying to God, tears were falling from Subhadra's eyes.

" Mata, when u will listen to my prayer Mata? U know Mata, that how much I'm suffering! Why won't u return my brothers, Bua and my love Mata? What they have done with u Mata? Tell me, tell me na....", prayed Subhadra in silent mode. She was continuously meditating for 4 hours.

Suddenly a Brahmin reached there. He was none other than Arjun. He started searching for Subhadra around the temple. As she was gathered by her sisters, he couldn't see her. After searching for a long time, he became tired and decided to leave.

While turning back he saw the princess who was sitting and meditating in the middle most of the five sisters stood up. Arjun couldn't see her face but estimated her to be Subhadra. When Subhadra fully turned to his side , Arjun saw her. He was overjoyed after seeing her and wanted to talk with her but controlled himself. But suddenly his smile vanished seeing tears in her eyes. Tears were freely flowing from her eyes.

Arjun understood that she was crying for them but decided not to reveal themselves to her

Arjun understood that she was crying for them but decided not to reveal themselves to her. When Subhadra looked up to see Arjun, he turned backside as Subhadra can recognize him. Subhadra was feeling happy seeing that Brahmin but she didn't know why. She noticed that, his body is like Arjun, skin colour is like Arjun of golden complexion.

 She noticed that, his body is like Arjun, skin colour is like Arjun of golden complexion

She wanted to talk to him but was stopped by her sisters.

" Subhadra, what happened? Let's go inside. We have to give Prasad to others also", said Valandhara. Subhadra wiped her tears and nodded.

While going , the Brahmin and Subhadra turned and faced each other for the last time

While going , the Brahmin and Subhadra turned and faced each other for the last time. Subhadra was shocked. The Brahmin was exactly looking like Arjun. Both of them were feeling like going to each other and talk like they haven't talked with each other for millions of years. But Subhadra couldn't go to him because Karenumati pulled her inside the palace. Arjun was happy because he met her and sad because he couldn't talk to her. He left from there.

So friends how was the chap? Hope u all liked the meet of Arjun and Subhadra... But one more twist is there in the story, that's going to happen between Pandavas and Subhadra...

Stay tuned to know more...

Happy reading 😊

Thank u ❤️