Blooming of Love❤️

Subhadra went to the balcony & sat there. She was thinking of Arjun only. She can't live 1 second also without thinking about him. She doesn't know why!

Subhadra's POV

"What happened to me? Why I'm always thinking about Rajkumar Arjun? I can't say him Bhrata in front of others... Why! I consider all the Pandavas as my brothers but why I can't see Rajkumar Arjun with sisterly eyes?" She thought .

Arjun was searching for her. It was late night & all other members slept. Searching Subhadra he reached the balcony. There he found her sitting on a bench surrounded by flowers that made her look heavenly beautiful. He stared at her black pearl eyes, her rosy cheeks, her feather like smooth long hairs , her moon like glowing face & mostly her pink juicy lips!

 He stared at her black pearl eyes, her rosy cheeks, her feather like smooth long hairs , her moon like glowing face & mostly her pink juicy lips!

" Oh My God! How beautiful she is ! I'm sure, that the apsaras from Swarga Lok we're feeling jealous by seeing at her beauty. & I just fell in love with her juicy lips!" Thought Arjun.

He went near her

He went near her.

" Rajkumari" called Arjun.
Subhadra looked at him & smiled.

" Yes Rajkumar", said Subhadra.

" Rajkumari..", he was going to say Subhadra interrupted in between.

" No Rajkumar, no need to call me Rajkumari. U can call me by my name only", said Subhadra smiling.

" So Subhadra, u haven't slept yet?" Asked Arjun.

" No Rajkumar. I like sitting here. Don't these flowers surrounded here look beautiful!" Exclaimed Subhadra.

" Yes, of course. But not more than u Princess", said Arjun smiling.
Subhadra blushed & turned red. Arjun was thinking of kissing those red cheeks.

" So Princess, one thing u know?" Asked Arjun.

" What Rajkumar?" Asked Subhadra.

" That all the princes of Aryavart are fighting with each other to get u as their wife" , said Arjun.

" Hmm. So are u jealous?" Said Subhadra giggling.

" No Rajkumari, why I will be jealous? Don't u like me?" Asked Arjun.

" Yes... I like u so much. Do u like me?" Asked Subhadra.

" Yes... I love, I mean I like u so much... " Said Arjun and thought, " If I had asked her that does she live me , then it would have been better".

Suddenly someone interrupted in between, " & I like u both", who was none other than Nakul.
Subhadra immediately got up left to her chamber blushingly.

" So both of u were sitting here, hmm?" Said Nakul giggling.

" So what's ur problem? I was talking with my love, I mean my sister", said Arjun.

" Hm. But I don't think u consider her as ur sister!" , Said Nakul giggling.

" Today I will kill u Nakul ", said Arjun & started running before him.

While chasing both of them reached in front of Subhadra's chamber. Seeing them she thought of a plan. She opened all her jewelleries and stopped Arjun. Instead of Arjun she started running before Nakul. When she reached near Nakul she screamed, "Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh" and made Nakul feared.

" Aaaaaaaa" he looked back and saw Subhadra, " so it was u my little sister. U are trying to take my place in mischief."

" Yeah. If u think that u are number 1 prankster , then accept my challenge. Deal or no deal?"asked Subhadra.

" Deal" , said Nakul.

" Ok Bhrata Nakul. I'm going to sleep", said Subhadra & went towards her chamber.
Arjun was standing near her chamber. Before going to sleep both of them shared some glances which didn't go unnoticed by Nakul. Subhadra and Arjun felt awkward and left for their respective Chambers.

So this was today's chapter.. hope u all liked it... Happy reading...

Thank u❤️❤️