Unbreakable love ❤️

Next day all the guests arrived for the function held in Hastinapura. All the prince and princess woke up & got ready . Subhadra and Dushala also woke up. Dushala took bath & got ready.

" Subhu, take bath & get ready fast dear. Everyone will be waiting for u", said Dushala & left for Pandavas chamber. Subhadra nodded & started picking up the clothes that were scattered on the floor.

In Pandavas chamber:

" Pranam Chotti Maa, Pranam", Bhratashree greeted Dushala.

" Sukhi raho putri", blessed Kunti.

" Ayushmati Vavh behen", blessed Pandavas

" Dushala u are here, where is our sister Subhadra?", Nakul asked looking at Arjun. Arjun was waiting for the answer.

" She is in her room Bhrata Nakul. She is getting ready", said Dushala.

" Arjun, go & call my putri Subhadra", ordered Kunti.

Bheem, Nakul,Sahadeva & Dushala passed mischievous smiles.

In Subhadra's chamber,

Subhadra was picking up all the clothes. Suddenly Arjun reached her chamber. He saw her and thought," Matashree was wrong. What's her need to get ready? Without wearing shining clothes, she is not looking less than an Apsara. Without these shining clothes she had showers trillions of arrows to my heart. What will happen when she will wear shining clothes, what will be the condition of my heart?", He thought & went inside her chamber smiling.

 What will happen when she will wear shining clothes, what will be the condition of my heart?", He thought & went inside her chamber smiling

" Good morning Princess Subhadra", greeted Arjun.

" Good morning Rajkumar", greeted Subhadra and looked at him.

" Subhadra, Matashree Kunti has called u to her chamber & had asked u get ready ", said Arjun.

" Ok Rajkumar, u can wait here, I'm changing my clothes & coming", said Subhadra & went towards her bathroom.

After sometime she came wearing a pink lehenga & jeweleries. She was looking heavenly beautiful.

 She was looking heavenly beautiful