Panchal War

In Hastinapura:

All the Pandavas, Kunti & Dushala went to Hastinapura. They prepared for the Panchal war.

In Dwarka:

Subhadra went to the temple for veneration & the safety return of Pandavas. Krishna noticed her praying to Mahadev. She went near her.

" I mustn't disturb her ", thought Krishna. Subhadra completed her prayers after a long time. She turned back and found Krishna standing there .

" Bhrata, when did u came here?", Asked Subhadra.

" I'm standing here from a long time Bhadrey. I thought I shouldn't disturb u in ur prayers", said Krishna. Subhadra smiled.

" Hmm. Bhadrey what did u ask to Lord?", Asked Krishna.

" Bhratashree, I wished that all my Pandava brothers may return safe from the war. Especially Prince, I mean Bhrata Arjun", said Subhadra brightly.

" Hmm. It's ok. Ur wish is wonderful. But why u prayed specially for Parth. Is their any relationship between u & Parth?", Asked Krishna mischievously.

" Bhratashree...", She said & ran away.

" I know Bhadra u love him. & Destiny has written something different about u. Don't worry Bhadrey. He will be urs & u will be his", he thought and a lone tear escaped from his eyes thinking of the difficulties that both of them had to face before & after their marriage.

In Hastinapura:

In Kunti's chamber;

Kunti was feeling restless because of Pandavas. She knew that they have the capacity to capture Drupada but still also she has a heart of a mother. Suddenly Gandhari came to her chamber.

" Kunti", called Gandhari.

" Jiji", Kunti went near her and let her come inside.

" Kunti, are u restless?", Asked Gandhari.

" Yes jiji. Because your Pandava sons have gone for a war", said Kunti restlessly.

" So what will happen to them? They are my sons. That are very much powerful. My blessings is with them. Nothing will happen to my sons. Don't worry. Calm down", said Gandhari.

Kunti sighed.
Suddenly both of them heard the sound of conchs & drums.

" Kunti, I think my sons have come back", said Gandhari proudly.

" Yes jiji", said Kunti happily.

" I have said u . Nothing will happen to my sons", said Gandhari proudly.

They went down to the entrance to celebrate their Digvijaya yatra ( Winning ceremony ).

" Pranam Matashree, Pranam Badi Maa", greeted the Pandavas.

" Sada Vijayi Vavh", blessed Gandhari.

" Kirtimaan Vavh", blessed Kunti.

" Putro, today u have completed ur Digvijaya yatra. I'm very much proud u my sons", said Gandhari proudly.

Pandavas hugged her.

In Dwarka:

" What , Pandavas won the war?", Said Subhadra delightfully.

" Yes Rajkumari", said the maid.

" Ok, u may take leave", said Subhadra joyfully.

Subhadra's happiness knew no bounds . She was so much happy of Pandavas win.

So friends, I know that this was a boring chapter. But the next chap will be further big...

Happy reading 😊..

Thank u frnds ❤️