•sigh•

I sighed long and loud. Today felt so long. "Alright class you can all leave now hope you have a good day!" Teacher said. Everyone seemed relieved? hah relieved of what? I sighed again while grabbing all my stuff and got up. Nendo, 'jet black wings' and Saiki came up to me. Poor Saiki he looks like he's being dragged. I whispered to Saiki "What's his real name?" "Kaido shun" he replied "ah thanks" i said and he nodded. "so where are we going?!" i said pretty loudly but because i was happy. "there's this ramen shop close by its really good." Nendo replied.
time passed
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I looked up at a cozy cabin looking restaurant. This is quite cute. "awesome, huh?" Nendo said. I nodded. We entered and it was very very cute. There was the popular Japanese cherry blossom drawn on the wall, and a small water fall. We sat down and began to order. "Are you ready to order?" Nendo said pretty loudly. "mhm" we all said. "ALRIGHT MA'AM WE WILL HAVE THIS RAMEN AND FOR HER SHE WILL HAVE F/F favorite food:))" He said in a very loud tone. I cant lie him speaking loudly so suddenly scared me. And of course my stupid clumsy self flinched so hard that i fell out of my seat. well nearly fell. Saiki was sitting next to me so he held me in his arms just before i hit the ground. I closed my eyes because i knew i was gonna fall so i closed my eyes. BUT NEVER IN MY LIFE DID I THINK SAIKI WAS GONNA CATCH ME. i said "huh" confused. I opened my eyes and he was right in front of me. I was in his arms. It took me a while to realize what was happening but once i did i blushed like a lot 😭😭. Once he saw me blush he immediately let me go. I almost fell AGAIN but quickly stopped myself. "be more careful" he said in a cold tone. (We are gonna switch to 3rd person or 2nd person idk correct me🙄)
You thought nothing of the cold tone because you had no feelings because you were very very clueless. One of your biggest mistakes that you always makes, Your cluelessness. Kaido immediately got angry at Nendo for startling you so much. "NENDO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU SCARED Y/N!!" "i-its fine" i said quietly but they were so loud that they couldn't hear you. "OH SHUT UP SHRIMP" nendo said flat out ignoring what you just said. You whispered to Saiki very quietly so that they couldn't hear you. "they aren't the brightest huh?" saiki smiled just a tiny bit almost not smiling but he was.