•jealousy part 2•

SORRYY I NEVER WROTE 'TEN MINUTES AFTER' I GOT LaZY 😭 anyway enjoy 🙄 this part will be pretty long btw 😏 small cursing warning btw
You and Chiyo-chan were very close ( didn't write it in the last parts because i'm lazy ) She was a hard shipper. But she didn't ship you and Saiki instead, You and Usui. So of course Usui used this to his advantage
Usui Pov
I walked up to Yumehara and tapped her shoulder. "Hey Yumehara who's you biggest ship?" She blushed when she saw me, because of my face?. She immediately knew what i meant by ship (well i mean who wouldnt-) "Why? But you and Y/n-chan DEFINITELY!!!" She said happily. "Listen i need your help, can you set up a date for me and y/n?" I said. "OMG ARE YOU FOR REAL?! YESSS YES I WILL. COUNT ON ME COME TO THE LIBRARY AFTER SCHOOL AND WE WILL DISCUSS THE PLAN!" Yumehara said a little to happy. "uh thanks" i said awkwardly.
y/n pov
I went to go read my manga at the library. I saw Usui and Chiyo chan together. I sighed i guess she likes him. i mean who wouldnt, if he didn't do what he did i would be a huge simp. at least he won't chase me around anymore, he looks like he's enjoying being with her. really hope he doesn't play her she's so sweet. she doesn't deserve that..
3rd person
Chiyo chan whispered "Ok listen tomorrow there is a firework festival so i'll invite her and you will come aswell. Ill spend a little time with her and then you'll come and i'll wink to you when we actually get started i'll say Aww y/n i need to go sorry i cant see the fireworks with you but i need to take care of my younger sister then i'll leave and you guys do your thing!" Usui was surprised how great the plan seemed. "sounds great i'll see you there i guess" he said emotionless. He got up and left.
one day later during lunch
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
"hey saiki wanna go to the fireworks festival today with me and chiyo chan? she will probably leave because of her sister so we can spend some time together!" not realizing that being alone during fireworks seemed like a couple thing. he nodded. Why do i feel happy about her inviting me? i should've said no like i would've with any other person.
>time passed again>
"Chiyo chan!!! Saiki is coming I invited him so let's wait for him!" I said at the school gates. "HUHHHHH???" Chiyo yelled. "JEEZ CHIYO CHAN YOU SCARED ME! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I questioned. "s-sorry just why did you bring S-Saiki" Chiyo said with a fake smile while her eye twitching in annoyance. I sighed "I mean your probably gonna have to leave because of your sister so i want company" I said while leaning onto the school gates. "darn it! She already looked into my plan!" Chiyo thought. Saiki came, Slowly but he was coming. "Hi saiki!" someone said. Damn it why now.. Saiki turned around with a straight, annoyed face. She leaned in to see who was behind Saiki. "O-Oh H-hey y/n what are you doing with Saiki?" She said with an envious, jealous, Angry, fake smile. I looked at her and it was The girl who hated my guts more than anything. Teruhashi 😍🤞. "I was gonna go hang with Saiki and Chiyo chan!" I said happily. Teruhashi stood on her tippy toes and whispered to Saiki. "Do you really wanna hang out with her? I feel like she's dragging you, you can come watch the fireworks with me instead" "no thanks" he replied. "WHAT YOUR REALLY GONNA HANG OUT WITH SOMEONE THAT LOOKS LIKE HER?" She screamed in frustration. "Yea saiki do you really wanna hang with someone who looks like me?" I said not taking her seriously. "shut up" He said while walking towards me. And just like that we all left to the fireworks festival. She stood there in shock that she just got rejected with her perfect, angelic looks. "You are gonna fuckin' pay y/n" he whispered under her breath. My eyes shimmered as i saw all the food carts and games. "Well what are we waiting for let's go!" Chiyo chan said. She completely ran without us and we were left behind with dust in our face.  "u-usui y/n brought Saiki what are you gonna do?!" Chiyo said panicking and panting from running so fast. "It's fine, Don't worry Chiyo chan" He said in a dreamy,calm voice while winking and smirking at Chiyo. He left while Chiyo was fan girling. Chiyo finally met up with Saiki and you again. We played games and you ate lots.
                    >Time passed>
"i'll go to the bathroom be right back" Saiki whispered in my ear bending down. Chiyo thought it was the perfect time so she winked at usui and said "Hey y/nnnnm!  You were right i need to go take care of my sister, hahaha!" She said nervously "Its fine Chiyo i'll wait for Saiki!" I said. She left and i soon was a saw a tall blonde boy  behind me in the corner of my eye. "fuck why now" i thought as i ran away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward him making me look up. " Running?"  he said with a smirk.