•jealousy•

*the day after the amusement park*

Alright class we have a new transfer student so please welcome usui takumi (im sorry i didnt know who else to use 😭)" the teacher said. You sat there in shock, complete shock. He stared over at you looking as hot as ever. It was your ex. Saiki tapped your shoulder " Y/n are you ok you look scared" already knowing who he was. He doesn't know why but as soon as he heard that he was your ex he hated him although he has never talked to him.
                        time passed
               >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It was lunch time, obviously you were stressed as ever because of your ex suddenly joining the academy. You walked up to the lunch table and sat. A few minutes later you felt someone breath on your neck "hey beautiful" he whispered in your ear. You flinched and turned back "U-usui! y-your here.."  You said with an obvious fake, forced, nervous smile. He sat down next to you. "You know i miss you, i miss your hugs, i regret it please forgive me for leaving so suddenly. I-I love you Y/n." He said suddenly.You felt slightly flustered but you didn't blush because you had no feelings towards him at all after what he did.you looked at him in the eyes. "uhh i don't know i don't think i love anyon-" you said. Saiki sat right infront of you. "Hi Saiki!! how are you!" You said with a real smile but fake enough for it to be a 'Sos' signal which is what you needed. Usui glared at Saiki annoyed because You seemed much happier when you were with him.
"I'm good." He said coldly but actually because he was jealous asf. "I brought you coffee jelly since i noticed that you loved it so much last night when we were together!" trying to signal to Usui that you don't want anything to do with him. But you actually did make coffee jelly for him. you quickly write something on the coffee jelly wrapping. 'SOS im so uncomfortable' it said. Saiki looked at the note and grabbed you hand and led you upstairs. Usui confused tried to follow you guys but yk Saiki and his godly speed 😯. You guys made it to the roof. That's exactly what you needed, fresh air. You sighed. "T-thanks saiki, You always manage to take me away from the worst situations." "I mean you looked like you wanted to run away so why not run away with you?" he said with a gentle smile. You got closer and hugged him. It caught him off guard. He was red oh there is no other shade of red redder than Saiki at the moment. He hugged you back. He was warm, it-it was nice you couldn't lie.

AHHH K I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!! ILL WRITE JEALOUSY PT.2 IN MAYBE TEN MINUTES?! ANYWAY BYE -emirichan

Words: 492