•is this a date?•

HEY GUYS IM SORRYI HAVENT WRITTEN ALMOST ALL WEEK. i have school and i'm really busy:(. from now on i'll try to write 1-2 chapters a week or as many as i can. alright lets go back to what we were doing. OH and saiki is gonna be doing a lot of jealousy and saving you so i should just say that those kind of actions are very inspired by the one and only usui takumi aka my bf ok bye now!

*ring ring* nendo picks up the phone. *inaudible* "ok mom i'll be right there" nendo said "Hey kaido we have to go your mom is complaining about coming home late i need to go too" "whatttt we just got here though" kaido said sadly. "h-huh you guys need to go?" you said sadly because you were having fun. They nodded and got up "alright Saiki and y/n we have to go but tommorow since we dont have school wanna go to an amusement park?" kaido asked happily. "uh sure i don't know if saiki wants to go though!" you said putting your hand on your neck shyly. He shrugged almost in annoyance, you knew he didn't want to come but kaido somehow took it as a yes. 'What a pain in the ass' Saiki thought. You finished eating but you were still hungry you were craving "Ahhhhh f/d" you almost drooled at the thought of the yummy dessert. "So uh- wanna go to this shop near by they sell lots of sweets-" you told saiki kind of nervously. He nodded so we got up from our chairs.  you guys walked together to the bakery almost as if you are a couple. You saw Teruhashi walk by you guys. She purposely bumped into you look at you with a death stare. As soon as she walked away you said "What's her problem why does she care so much if we are together" You said carelessly without knowing the other meaning (you are very clueless). You looked at Saiki and he was bright red his cheeks red everything red. "Are you ok? Do you have a feve-" you thought finally realizing what you said. You laughed nervously "ahah i-i didn't mean it like that i meant to s-say if we were w-which we are not!" You said reassuring that you didn't mean it in a weird dating way. He chuckled at seeing you panic over the smallest things. As you get out of your 'panicky' state you sigh long and hard. "Hm, have you ever liked anyone or dated anyone?" you asked curiously not knowing what it actually did to him. His eyes widened, as soon as you said that he thought about no one other than you.. but he said "i've never liked anyone, im just not interested in love. how about you?". "uhhh im not sure if this is love but in my 1st year of high school i met this boy. he was really sweet and made me feel loved. but he just left me and never came back again. i was heartbroken but i got through it, i don't really care about my own love rather than others love now. so if you think your in love tell me" you said with a chuckle. You guys finally got to the cafe. You immediately started searching for y/d. Atlas you have found it. Saiki also searching aswell he looks at you and your dessert thinking it was quite cute how you nearly drooled over a sweet. But he found it, Coffee jelly. He actually started drooling blushing at  the coffee jelly is if he were in love. "i think you might like this" pointing at the cake next to it just to bother him. You giggled, "alright ima get this and i'm assuming you want the coffee jelly right? He nodded happily because he will eat his favorite thing ever. You guys sat down infront of each other almost like a couple. You saw him enjoy his coffee jelly ' he's cute while enjoying his coffee jelly'  you thought while unconsciously smiling. Saiki read that thought ' cute?, ew since when am i cute?'  He thought completely forgetting that he called you cute earlier while looking at the food. None of you were talking because you were to busy munching. You and saiki sighed in  pleasure. You guys walked out. "you know when my ex broke up with me i felt so empty and useless, he was the only one who didn't make me not feel that way.. But ever since i met you i don't. You're weird Saiki but thank you for this." you said happily again not realizing what you just said. HUHHHHHH saiki said but in his mind. He was red, red red red very red. "hm what's up why are you so red?" you thought curiously. Again finally realizing what you said " OH MYGOD IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN IT THAT WAY ARE U UNCOMFORTABLE IM SORR-"
The end (of this chapter 🤠)
hey yall i hope you enjoyed im going to write another chapter rn so yea 👩‍🦲 - emirichan

Words: 865 (its longer 😏)