Test Love

"Do you think that he meant what I'm thinking?" Jimin said as he swayed his legs on Eunwoo's bed.

"Jiminie, everyone in school thinks that he likes you, and if you don't believe me, he already said that he'll tell you when time will come." Eunwoo said as he typed text to eunbi.

"Hyung!! Why you made an hangout day when all you is text eunbi." Jimin whined and threw pillow to eunwoo.

"She was asking that when you and taehyung will start dating." Eunwoo said as he kept phone on table and sat beside Jimin.
"But i can't wait! I'm starting to like him! What if - what if he said that he want to be my brother and make a lover, huh? What then?" Jimin asked as he sat beside eunwoo.
"Aish! Jiminie, you think too much." Eunwoo said and placed his hands on Jimin's shoulder.
"I'm just asking 'what if'!!" Jimin asked with a pout.
Eunwoo sighed.

"Then Test his love." Eunwoo said laying on bed.

"T-Test what?" Jimin asked eunwoo in confused face.

"Test his love for you. If he also loves you, he'll pass." Eunwoo said and giggled looking at Jimin's expression.

"How? Is there anything to test love? And what will i say him? Let's test your love for me even if you don't do it?" Jimin asked as eunwoo started laughing.

"Yah, Jiminie, you're so cute!!" Eunwoo said and pinched Jimin's cheeks.

"Hyung! I'm serious!" Jimin whined.
Eunwoo sat down straight.
"Tell him that you love someone already and see his reaction. If he'll react like he'll lose you this means he loves you, if he don't means he don't love you." Eunwoo said.

"Whose name will I tell him when he ask me who do I love? I've said him everything about me" Jimin said in a pout.

"Tell him that you love your bestfriend you told me about that you had crush." Eunwoo said.
"But.......she left me...." Jimin said as he recalled his memories.

"That's why! Just say you can't forget her and this will benefit you cause she is not here." Eunwoo said cheering Jimin.

"O-Okay." Jimin said trying to smile cause he was feeling that something wrong will happen.

Comment if you think something is wrong!!
Have a nice day/night!!
Keep supporting BTS, Jikook and Vmin.
💫💜💫💜💫💜💫