friends....?

Flashback

Jimin pov.

I was with eunwoo and he was saying how he saved himself from getting beaten from his gf.

"Now stop laughing, we have class to go." He said.

"Why? We have time before class starts." I said.
"Is it hurts to go in class before class starts." He said.
"Okay." I sighed and we started going to class' direction when i heard my name.
"Jiminie"
It wasn't soft tone, it was mocking,i guess.
I turned around to that person who told my name.

Author pov.

Present time.

"What can i help you with?" Jimin said as he saw tae, jin and joon.
Tae was looking shock at jimin and jin and joon were holding their laugh.

Jimin cocked his eyebrow as no one was talking.
"Um, we want to be friends with you." Jin said covering up.
"Me?" Jimin asked pointing to himself.

"Oh, jimin-ah, what ar- oh, jin hyung!" Eunwoo said who came after looking for jimin and hugged jin and joon after sawing them.
"Hey, tae" he just addressed him cause he know tae doesn't like hugs.
"Hyung, you know them?" Jimin asked eunwoo with surprise.
"Yes, tae and i met when we were partners for a project, and i met jin hyung and joon hyung at his house." Eunwoo said.
"Hello, I'm tae's hyung, kim seokjin but call me jin." Jin said smiling.
"I'm kim namjoon, jin's boyfriend, call me joon." Joon said showing his dimples.
"Hello, I'm park jimin, eunwoo hyung's childhood bestfriend, call me jimin but not cute." Jimin said with cuteness. ( idk if he can breath without being cute )
Tae clenched his fists as he saw jimin smiling. He stopped himself from grabbing his cheeks and pinch them.
(Taehyung.exe have stopped working.)

Everyone looked at tae as he didn't introduced himself. Jin cleared his throat and tae came back to earth.
"I- I'm kim taehyung, call me tae or anything you want." Tae held his hand out and smiled his boxy smile.
Eunwoo got shooked and jin and joon laughed silently as jimin held tae's hand and shooked.
Jimin also smiled and said,"I saw you in class, you didn't talk then."
"I-I'm shy" tae said as eunwoo choked.
'A person who dated half of schools' girls saying he is shy?' Eunwoo thought.
(Tae , I caught you lying~~)

Jimin and tae looked at eunwoo as eunwoo nodded his head signalling that he is okay. Tae and jimin were still holding hands.
Jimin tried to take his hand back but tae held his hand more tight. jimin looked at tae in confusion.
"Friends.....?" Tae asked timidly.
"Okay, friends." Jimin said smiling.
Tae let go of jimin's hand and hugged jimin. Jimin got off guard but afer some seconds he hugged back.
"First friendship day hug." Tae said hugging jimin. Jimin giggled at tae's cuteness.
Behind them were three shook people who never thought tae would hug someone.

.
A/n here:
Happy news!!! Life goes on placed on #1 at bbh100. 💜💜💜💜

Congratulations army and BTS!!!!!💜💜💜💜💜