THINKS

"But he didn't said anything you said! How can i believe that he love me?!!" Jimin ranted infront of Eunwoo.
"But he said you to forget about her,right? That's the sign." Eunwoo said calmly.
"If i said you that i love someone who left me, what will you say?" Jimin asked and lifted up his eyebrow.
Eunwoo couldn't said anything cause Jimin was right. If Jimin said that to him, he would've said to forget her.

"Look! Even you can't deny it! I'm not that fool. I placed myself in his shoes and thought. He said was a right thing a friend will say." Jimin said.
"But it's fact that everyone thinks that he likes you!"
"I can't believe facts in love. He said that as a friend. He think me as a bestest friend and that's all." Jimin said as he stood up.
"Jimin! Don't be stubborn! Just confess to him." Eunwoo said as he also stood up.
"What if he'll be disgust with me!! U can't afford his absence in my life! Let's just continue things like they were, i don't need any more drama in my life." Jimin said and was about to walk out of room.

"But you can't tell your feelings that!"

"It's just a crush hyung, it'll be gone!" Jimin said.
"Okay! Do whatever you want! But don't come to me for this matter!" Eunwoo said as jimin turned around.
"Hyung....really? You too?" Jimin said as he scoffed.
"I Just wanna help you before i go!!" Eunwoo said.
"W-where?" Jimin asked.
Reality hits eunwoo as he realised that he said jimin.
"J-jimin, I was gonna tell you later but........"
"How much later hyung? And you're leaving me again?" Jimin said.
"It's not like I'm leaving for good... it's just some months..." eunwoo said guiltily.
"You too are going to leave me? Mom said you'll be here...."
"I-I'll be back! That's why I'm helping you with taehyung." Eunwoo said.
"No! If he loves me, he'll said it. And you..you don't have to help me.I'll be good alone." Jimin said and dashed out.

"Aish! this kid!" Eunwoo said as he went out.
But, jimin wasn't there anymore.

At  Jimin's  Home (apartment)

Jimin came home from Eunwoo's house.
He placed himself on his bed and looked at ceiling. That painting on his roof calmes him. He sighed as he called his mom.
"Oh, jiminie, how are you?"  Jimin smiled as he heard his mom's voice after so much time.
"I'm okay.... and you?" Jimin asked.
"I'm also okay. What happened that you called so suddenly? Are you really okay?" His mom asked as he started tearing up.
Today wasn't a good day for him,
First, tae ignored him after lunch most of time. And he acted weird.
Second, he fought with his only friend.
And, now he'll not have anyone beside him.
"I'm okay, I'm just missing you so much..... when will you come back?" Jimin said as he tried not to mke his voice like he's going to cry.
"Oh, my baby, mom miss you too. But i can't come near this month, maybe next month. I'll ask leave and we'll go somewhere." His mom said as she chuckled but jimin was about to cry. He is hearing this for 2 and half year now. His mom is in states and he is here for 3 years alone. His mom can't come because she is in a big company as assistant director. Work isn't easy there. She did so much hard work to ne there.
"Okay.... I'll wait for you... did you ate breakfast?" Jimin asked as he saw that evening just came.
"No, I'll do it now." His mom said.
"Okay...I'll hang up now and you'll eat it. No work for now." Jimin said as his mom giggled.
"Okay son, I love you."

"Mom, I love you too, take care" he said as he hung up.
Jimin sighed as he placed his phone beside him.

His tears started streaming down but he didn't cared to stop them.
He just felt Lonely.
One name came into his mind.
He'll check that she is still his friend or not. He took his phone and came to a name that he don't know remember him or not. Or she changed her number? He decided to check.
He pressed call and waited.....

"Hello?" A sigh of relief made it's way from jimin's mouth as he heard her voice.
"H-hello?" Jimin said.
"Jiminie? Is it you?" She said as jimin got shocked.
"Yes.....It's me..." jimin said as he heard chuckle from other side.
"Oh, i thought you've forgotten about me." She said.
"I also thought that but....sometimes what we think is not right." Jimin said.
"What happened? You're having a bad day right?" She said.
"How you still get me,noona. Sometimes i think you're my real big sister." He said.
"Shhh, no one have to know that I'm your secret real sister." She said as both laughed.
"thank you, noona."
"For what?"
"For making me laugh. I really didn't thought that I'll laugh today."
"Jiminie...you can call m anytime, noona is here for you."
"Noona......I want to ask you something."
"Ask then."
"But first tell me....did you heard anything from her?"
"I'm her cousin but still she didn't contacted me...."
"Okay..... but say truthfully as a best friend, not as noona."
"Okay..."
"What if i say that I still like her....?"
"............"
"Noona! You said you'll say to me."
"Jimin, I'll say that you should forget her. She left us, only her parents know why but they still don't say me why. And.... we don't know if she'll come or not."
"I just asked 'what if', but you say this much" he said as he laughed.
"Okay, okay. But think about what i said."
"Noona, i don't. I just asked 'what if'." Jimin said.
"Okay, now go to sleep. You have school tomorrow."
"Okay! I'll call you more!! Bye!"
"Bye!"

He ended call and sighed.
'I was just thinking too much. Bestfriends say these things. He thinksme as bestfriend but......  it don't hurt to have feelings,right?.....' he thought to himself and drifted off to sleep in thoughts.

Meanwhile
At  somewhere in seoul

"Hello? Who is it" she said as she picked up a call with unknown number.
"Unnie........it's me..." a voice came from other side as she placed a hand on her mouth to stop herself from screaming at other side.
"I want to say you something."
Voice said from other side.
"I'm coming"

It's getting to main attraction soon.
Take care!!
Have a good day/ night.
💜💫💜💫💜💫