sarang (in korean)

"I love you jimin. I do from the first day i saw you– urghhhh!!"

Taehyung groaned as he messed up his another rehearsal for proposing jimin. As the latter was also doing that at his home.
"Ugh! Why am i so nervous." They both said at their home and sat on their couches.

                                         AT JIMIN'S HOUSE                 

a knock was heard on jimin's main door but he didn't dared to get up and go to confront taehyung.
He timidly stood up and went to door. He opened the door and there was standing love of his life smiling shyly.

"Come in." Jimin said as he moved away from door. Taehyung came in and sat on couch.
"I shall bring juice for us. Wait here." Jimin said and went to kitchen which was situated behind living room.

                            Kitchen  counter

                          Couch of living room      table
( like this )

Jimin was pouring juice in glasses as jimin's phone rang which was placed on table near couch.
"Tae, can you take that call and place that on speaker?" Jimin asked from kitchen.
"Yes." Tae said and took that call and on speaker.
"Hello? Jimin-ah? " seulbi asked from other side.
"Yes unnie?" Jimin asked from kitchen and was putting juice in freezer.

"I have a good news for you! Remember what you told me yesterday that you–"
"NOONA!!" Jimin's sudden shout from kitchen made tae jump in shock.
"Ah, jimin is shy now that I was gonna say how he confessed that he likes–"
"Noona, please stop!!"
Jimin was running to take that phone when tae took that phone.
"Ah, don't  be shy. I won't tell anyone that you like Y/n–"
"Ahhh!!" Jimin screamed as he tripped when he was trying to take back his phone from tae.
But as phone was in distance, seulbi couldn't heard it.
"And guess what? She is coming tomorrow!! And you will go to take her from airport–" she stopped talking as a voice called her from behind. "Sorry jimin, i can't tell you details. I'll message you details. Bye!!" She ended the call as phone slip out from taehyung's hands.

"Jiminie , I'm sorry." He said as he ran towards jimin. His mind was black to hear that jimin's crush is coming back and jimin was injured because of him.
He took jimin and drove to hospital.

                                  Hospital                                          

"Mr. Park's guardian?" Doctor asked as he came out after checking jimin.
"Yes! It's me! How is he?" Tae came rushing to doctor. Doctor chuckled a bit, looking at how much tae cared for jimin.

"He is okay..... just.. he won't be able to walk for 2 or more weeks. His knee bones are swollen." Doctor made an apological face and placed his hands on tae's shoulder and gave it a light squeeze.
"It's just if someone take constant care of him, he will recover early" doctor smiled at taehyung and made his way to god knows where.

Taehyung rushed to jimin's room and dashed opened it as he saw jimin in a cute pout, looking at window. He thought that latter is sad that his crush was coming but he won't be able to pick up her. This thought made taehyung himself sad but he didn't gave attention to his feelings at that time.

Jimin, as a author,  i feel sorry for him.
All he wanted to confess his feelings to taehyung but he didn't knew all of this will happen. He was regretting about what he said to seulbi. He was thinking that now taehyung will be thinking that jimin really loves her and if she is coming back, jimin will go to her. He thought that 1% of taehyung liking him back was now in minus or worse.

Little did he knew, taehyung was thinking the same.

"Jiminie, are you okay?" A deep voice took jimin out from his thoughts as he saw lohl.
"T-tae, I'm okay.." jimin said in almost a whisper. "I'm sorry, i.. shouldn't had took your phone.."  "no, it was me. I ran and tripped."  taehyung felt guilty for jimin's injury so much. A sudden idea popped in his mind.
"I shall go to pick up your friend for you. Cause i know because of me you..."

"Tae, it didn't happen because of you and don't worry. I shall tell noona to pick her up."
"No! I shall do it for you atleast. Or else I'll feel guilty everyday" taehyung said as he pouted halfway. Jimin chuckled at taehyung's cuteness.

"Okay, big baby. If you want you can pick her up." Jimin pinched taehyung's cheeks as smile made way onto their faces.