Baron Catch Up

GUESS WHOS BACK FUCKERSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH i have SOOOOOOOOOOOO much in store for yall so buckle in troops, we r going for a RIIIIDEEEEEE!!!!! >:D

Taurus- Baron (dont know barons bday)

You guys met in a circus thingie. I never wanted to be in a circus, so i have no idea wut you do when you r in a circus so if u do, thats where yall met. 

He didnt really ask you and a date, it was more of a demand.

He doesnt cuddle often. and if you cuddled him, he would swat u like a fly.

A tiny thing he does is he dances with you. Whether that means he turns on music, dims the lights, dresses up fancy with a bottle of wine, he just loves dancing with you. Usually at home tho (if yall have a home).

He actually does comfort u no matter how sadistic he is. if you feel sad, he'll wrap his arms around your waist and whisper sweet nothings in your ear. 

He likes kiss you neck (wet kisses).

He likes it when you kiss his cheek. He finds it really cute.

even tho baron IS sadistic, you guys could have a really good relationship. you would have toxic moments, but other than that, you guys are pretty happy together.

He wants seven rounds. After, be expected to be left alone shaking.

If he misses you, he will grab you by the waist and glare at anyone who stares.

THERE IS MORE ON THE WAY TODAY BABIES