How they comfort you

I just wanna say a few things before I start with this scenario-

I have actual votes, followers, and 250 reads?!?!?!

OMG i cannot thank you guys enough! I also apologize for me not posting- uhm.. I am an online learner and I have been super busy. I'm BACK.

You guys dont wanna listen to this so imma get on with the scenario.

Camelia- If you are sad, angry, frustrated, anxious, tired, etc, she will smack a bitch who made you feel that way. But, if you dont know why you are feeling the feelings you are feeling (lol, that reminds me of mr. krabs), then she will do whatever she has to to make you feel better. If ur stressed from work, she'll do it for you. She's very sympathetic for you. 

Cameron- He would just hypnotize you into not feeling any negativity. 

Delta- He would kiss you on the forehead and convince himself that you feel better and he doesnt need to do anything else. He's not that compassionate. 

Edgar- He would pretend he doesn't care, but he actually felt a little worried for you. Not much tho.

EOS- If your down, he will mentally and physically bring you up (he would pick you up and twirl you or somethin), it would be hard not to smile when EOS is tickling you.

Eve- Eve would cuddle with you and you guys would watch your favorite movies, shows, animes, videos, etc while eating potato chips.

Jasper- He would laugh at you.

Jude- Tacos.

Kay- He would give you a pep talk. 

Kai- They would do a cartwheel.

Lambda- She would hold you while whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

Miles- I think we all know he would just cuddle nonstop.

Rasby- Cuddles. Periodtt. 

RIley- If you were sad, he would randomly start dancing and just make you laugh. 

Sean- He would get whipped cream, a sauce, melted cheese, SOMETHING, and wipe it on your face. This would make you a little taken back and you would wipe it on HIS face. HE would be a little angry and you guys would start a food fight-

I am really busy rn, so im really sorry i rushed this. Having more readers makes me feel obligated to write better-

It feels really good to have a reason to write.