Where they like to kiss you

Camelia- She loves you to bits and pieces, so kissing you is a blessing to her. She loves you kiss you EVERYWHERE. If she absolutely had to pick one spot she liked the most, she would have to choose your neck. She gives you butterfly kisses all over your neck.

Cameron- He is really romantic so he really likes to kiss you on the back of your hand.

Delta- He likes to kiss you on your collar bone. he likes the sighs you let out.

Edgar- He will never admit it, but he loves kissing your cheek. Sometimes, he'll suck on your cheek and nip at it. He loves your reactions. 

EOS- This AI loves to kiss you on your forehead.

Eve- He loves kissing your nose. Most of the time, he would give you butterfly kisses all over your face and leaves your nose for last. 

Jasper- Your lips. Every time he kisses you ANYWHERE, you have a bruise for two weeks. 

Jude- He loves to kiss your shoulders... He will lay his head on them after he kisses you.

Kay- He's not much of a kisser, but if he ever did kiss you, he would kiss the top of your head.

Kai- They LOVE to kiss your stomach. If your ticklish, that gives them even more of a reason to do it.

Lambda- She loves kissing your hand to your arm to your shoulder. She's- she's sweet.

Miles- YOUR CHEST. periodtt.

Rasby- He loves your lips. But he likes kissing you anywhere because he is still learning about your reactions..

Riley- He doesn't really kiss YOU much, so you usually have to kiss HIM. But he likes it when you kiss his lips. He kisses the top of your head tho, and if he he is feeling bold, he kisses your cheek.

Sean- He sucks in his kisses. Like- a lot. He loves your inner thighs........

We got heated in here! yeet.

I loved writing this one!