How you CUDDLE

So before I start this- I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE 89 READS! OMG I AM SO THANKFUL!! (yeah, ppl that have more reads than that-

good job, lemme be happy)

This is a great accomplishment for me OMGGGG. THANK YOU. 

Anyway, lets start.

Camelia- She is a little spoon. Periodtt. The only time she will be the big spoon is when you are going through a mental breakdown, or you are just sad or angry. If you are frustrated, she will stroke your hair (if your bald, she will stroke your head) and kiss your nose. 

Cameron- When you and Cameron cuddle, it's as if you guys are the only one's on the planet. Nothing else matters to him. You are always his top priority (almost always), and when he gets back from working at his coffee shop, he always goes straight home with a croissant and a cappuccino (or whatever you drink). If he ever came home late, he would send you a text (yes you would have a phone, but you would have VERY limited resources). He is usually the bigger spoon. 

Delta- He is not one to cuddle much, so you would almost always be the one asking to cuddle. He would sit on the couch/bed/bench/where ever and wrap his arm around you. That's basically it.

Edgar- yeah, sorry but he doesn't cuddle. The most you guys ever do is like, sit next to each other. 

EOS- He is the bigger spoon and he is constantly cuddling with you. 

Eve- He loves cuddling. He is actually a little spoon more than you would expect. But there are times when he feels powerful and becomes the bigger spoon. 

Jasper- Okay, this guy cuddles, but he hates it. It's never meaningful. When you guys do cuddle, he is the bigger spoon. Never anything less. Usually, you lay on his chest than you do wrap arms around each other. 

Jude- He is the big spoon. Though when he needs comforting, you run your fingers through his hair. 

Kay- He doesn't really like cuddling, though sometimes he will wrap his arm around your shoulders. That's about it.

Kai- Okay, this dude likes laying on your chest. Whether you have big boobs, small boobs, no boobs, medium boobs, man boobs, pecks, he digs his face in them. He likes your reaction. 

Lambda- She is small spoon. 

Miles- You guys are equally big spoon and small spoon. He will never admit how he likes it when you braid his hair. 

Rasby- He had no idea what cuddling was. When he wanted to cuddle, he thought he was genius for discovering it. He is usually the small spoon (yes i just now realized I was spelling rasby wrong 🤦‍♀️).

Riley- He is SMALL SPOON. HE LAYS IN YOUR MF CHEST. ACK.

Sean- He never cuddled until you made the first move. After a few times you cuddled him, he lost it and started cuddling you like you were about to die- You usually sit in his lap while he nuzzles his face in the crook of your neck. If you guys ever spoon, usually he is the bigger spoon, but on VERY RARE occasions, you are the bigger one.