How they are after- you know-

if you are a sexual and get offended easily, please skip this one. Like I said, I do not want to offend anyone. This is sorta nsfw?? I dunno, if you aren't into smut, or you would be offended reading this, please skip it.

Camelia- She would be shy and embarrassed af. She would try to hide her face and go to sleep as fast as possible. She would try to get out of the room by washing the sheets or something. But after a couple of times doing it, she wouldn't really be shy anymore, if anything, she would tease you a bit.

Cameron- He would tell you to take a shower while he washed the sheets, and then he would join you for round two....

Delta- He would wash the sheets and try to pretend nothing happened, but depending on readers personality, that could be impossible for him to do.

Edgar- he would pretend nothing happened, make you wash the sheets, and ignore you for the rest of the day. But there are times when he sleeps with you in the bed before washing them..

EOS- I don't think that would be possible with him unless riley- okay, lets say it is.. EOS would treat you like royalty. periodtt.

Eve- he would stare into your eyes and whisper sweet nothings, eventually making both of you fall asleep.

Jasper- OH BOY. Round 5 exists, and he would freaking tie you up after so you could feel helpless... (not like you weren't before..)

Jude- he would wash the sheets, take a shower with you (not how cameron would), and cuddle with you in the bed watching anime, movies, stranger things i dunno, until you guys are hungry for tacos.

Kay- He would pretend nothing happened and clean up the mess and take a shower. He would then probably watch tv..

Kai- Cuddles for HOURS.

Lambda- she would just be cheerful.

Miles- He would be his tsundere self and say rude things due to his embarrassment.

Rasby- omggg this baby follows you around like a lost puppyyy

Riley- he would be embarrassed.. so kinda like camelia but instead he would always be embarrassed..

Sean- ROUND TWO

Caesar- Do we even have to add him? He just leaves you alone waiting for his babies to grow..

Samuel- believe it or not, he actually feels and makes you feel general love after. It's really weird..

OMG LESS THAN ONE HUNDRED READS MORE AND THEN WE WILL HAVE REACHED MY GOAL! THANK YOU GUYSSSSS.

Also, my couch impaled me....