Toko x Komaru Part 1

(This takes place after the kids have been defeated along with the monokumas)

Komarus POV: We are walking back to the main base after we had the meeting with future foundation as Toko looks over at me, ¨Whats up?¨ I say looking back at Toko. She looks away blushing a little, ¨N-nothing you idiot..¨ I giggle a little at her response. ¨Alright Toki,¨ I laugh playfully ¨Race you back to the main base!¨ I start running towards the main base glancing back at Toko.

Toko POV: Komaru starts running trying to leave me behind ¨H-Hey! Wait up O-Omaru!!¨ I say as i begin chasing after her. I see her smile as she says, ¨Catch me if you can!¨ She then began running faster, ¨H-Hey not f-fair!¨ I then also begin running faster attempting to catch up to Komaru.

                                                      (When they get back to the base)

Komaru POV: As always I obviously got there first as Toko was a few steps behind me. We both stopped at the entrance and began panting with us both being out of breath. I hear Toko mutter ¨D-Damn it..S-She won..¨ I cover my mouth ¨Pfft!¨ She looked at me glaring ¨I-Its not f-funny!!¨
She says flicking the back of my head. I shake my head smiling, ¨Well come on lets go back to our room¨ *silence* I hear silence behind me so I turn around, seeing Toko trying to suppress the urge to sneeze.

Toko POV: I stand there holding my nose trying not to sneeze but just then...¨Achoo!¨ *silence* 

Genocide POV: ¨Heyy Bitc-...Whaa? Where is everyone?¨ I look around and stop when my eyes meet with Komarus. I glare at her, the last time i saw her she tried to kill me! I then begin charging at her reaching for my scissors.

Komaru POV: I realize whats about to happen and when i go to doge her attack i then realize, shit, i was to late...

Genocide POV: I then push her against the wall putting my scissors up to her throat. ¨Why did you try to stab me last time!?¨ She winces and mumbles, ¨I-It was an accident..¨ I then boil up with anger, ¨Bullshit!¨ I push on her chest harder, her face then changes..

Komaru POV: My eyes fill with tears and I then look at her beginning to cry, ¨I-Im sorry..! I-I didn't m-mean it..!¨ I begin choking slightly along with the lack of air I am getting. Genocide then stops for a second and her face relaxes up as she loosens her grip. 

Genocide POV: I begin to feel bad but then...¨Achoo!¨

Toko POV: As I come to my senses I realize, im pushing against something? As my vision clears I see Komaru floating almost, I then realize what was happening and I quickly release her. 

Komaru: I fall to the ground and begin panting as I look up at Toko, ¨I-Im so s-sorry!¨ She says as she hugs me tightly. Surprised I gently hug back, then Toko blushes and lets go and clears her throat, ¨U-Uhm..Do you k-know why th-that happened?¨ I pause for a moment then nod slowly.

Toko POV: I tilt my head confused but then Komaru begins telling me a story...

                                                                         TO BE CONTINUED