Toko x Komaru Part 6

Toko POV: Me and Komaru were walking down the run down and bare street when we look into the ally way because we heard a leaf crunch and we see a small child holding some kind of a device then he ran away when he saw us. ¨K-Komaru..?¨ ¨Yes Toko?¨ she looks over at me with a curious glance ¨W-was that the l-little kid we met a-a long t-time ago..?¨ Komaru looks away and seems to be thinking for a moment before turning to me and replying ¨I dont remember any kid..Oh! You mean Yuta?¨ I look at Komaru then back at the ally ¨That couldn't have been him hes...dead remember?¨ It was! They looked the same! ¨I-I swear i s-saw him th-though!!¨ ¨But he got exploded remember! He tried to escape and-!¨ ¨I k-know!..But I s-swear that w-was him...¨ She went silent for a moment then said ¨We can discuss this later...¨

Komaru POV: Toko keeps saying that Yuta is still alive..He got exploded though...We watched it with our own eyes! So ill just try not worry about it right now.. ¨Come on lets just go back to the base for now...they should be done with their meeting..¨ She looked down at the ground and noded than began walking. I did the same. As we were walking my stomach growled and I look at Toko and she looks at me then we began giggling like children. Im glad that the tension that was filling the air has faded.

                                                             When they get back to the base 

Toko POV: Guards greeted us at the door nodding allowing us to enter the building . We walked through the doors being greeted with the smell of money, men, and a slight hint of rubber. ¨I-It always s-stinks in h-here...¨ Omaru looked at me with the same grossed out face and nods in agreement. As we returned to our room we were greeted with an unusual surprise. Omaru just stares with shimmering eyes and grabs it all and runs. I chase after her ¨Th-That food w-was supposed to be f-for both of u-us!¨ She runs into the closet slamming the door behind her. ¨Neva!!¨ (Neh-Va) I sigh and walk away collapsing onto the bed out of breath. She pokes her head out from behind the closet door, her face full of crumbs and food as if she was just stuffing her mouth (which she probably was). I make an exhausted sigh into the sheets. ¨Y-You seriously a-act like a ch-child..¨ I look at her and she smiles and says with her mouth full ¨I know!¨ and then she disappeared into the closet once again.   

                                                                                  Later

Komaru POV: Toko and I were sitting on our beds eating ice cream when I grab the remote and turn on My Hero Academia then I sighs. ¨I wish our world was like this, because then everyone could live in peace and not have to worry..¨ Just as Toko was about to respond someone opens the door. We both look over out of curiosity and there stands Byakuya ¨Ehem..You two are needed at headquarters, we expect to see you in 10 minutes.¨ He walks out and shuts the door not leaving any time for complaints or objections. ¨I-I wonder wh-what he n-needs us for..¨ I look at Toko jokingly ¨I bet hes gonna ask to marry you¨ I laugh playfully she blushes and quickly retaliates ¨D-Dont joke a-about Master!¨I continue to laugh.

                                                   To be Continued.......