Toko x Komaru Part 4

Toko POV: Just as I was about to do what ive wanted to do for a long time we hear a noise *clank clank* As we both look over to see what the noise was coming from we hear the children scream as we meet eyes with a swarm of Monokumas Komaru quickly stands up and has the kids run to a safe place then she reaches for her Megaphone-Model Hacking Gun and beings shooting at the Monokumas as she yells ¨TOKO SWITCH!!¨ I nod trying to make myself sneeze until *Achoo!*

Genocide POV: ¨Heyyyy!!¨ As I glance around I see a swarm of Monokumas ¨Oh hell yeah!!¨ I whip out my scissors and begin cutting the Monokumas into pieces. I see Komaru smile and continue to shoot the Monokumas.

Komaru POV: I feel beads of sweat run down my face as I frantically shoot the Monokumas. Me and Syo glance at each other realizing they just keep coming out of nowhere. She signals me to go call Byukuya, I nod knowing that she can handle herself.

Genocide POV: After I see Komaru run off I turn back, theres one about to hit me! *swoosh* Somehow I was able to doge it. *clank!* I manage to cut its arm off then realize, shit..theres more.

Komaru POV: I run off hearing a huge amount of noises, but I know theres no way I can turn back. Not now..I keep running faster holding back tears. I can see it! Im so close! *clank*   *thud* 

Genocide POV: I got most of them away so I glance back to check if Komaru is alright. Only to see.. ¨KOMARU!!¨I run quickly, theres a Monokuma attacking her! ¨Dammit..How could I let this happen..¨ As I reach where she is I yank the Monokuma off her and reach for her gun that got thrown. I grab it and shoot the Monokuma over and over. When I kill it I look back at Komaru. Shes terribly injured, I pick her up and sling her over my back running to the nearest phone.

Komaru POV: As I open my eyes...im in..a hospital..? I rub my eyes attempting to gain focus. As my eyes focus I see Toko, beside my bed, holding my hand, and sleeping. I smile and look out the window, from what I can see it looks a little better out there. There is a lot of damage but I bet future foundation fixed it. I feel Tokos hand twitch so I look over at her, I see her starting to wake up.

Toko POV: I wake up to feel, im still holding her hand, its warm, shes still alive! I smiles and open my eyes to see that Komaru is awake and just as I go to pull my hand away I feel her hand grip mine tighter we both blush a little. ¨Did you bring me here?¨ I hear the groggy Komaru ask. I nod in response to her question.

Komaru POV: I sit up still a little weak from the stuff they injected me with. ¨Who dealt with all the Monokumas?¨ ¨I-I did..¨ I smile ¨Your so strong.!¨ She smiles back and begins leaning in again, I return the action. I feel both of our soft lips intertwine, we were kissing. But we heared the door open so we glanced to the side only to see...Byakuya standing in the doorway.

                                           TO BE CONTINUED

(also this takes place in an alternate universe where there is a 5th kid controlling the Monokumas)