Questions and Honesty

It's insane to realise we have only been in Ivywood for a couple of months. It feels like a lifetime, as if my life before this town never even happened. It would probably be for the best. It may be small and dated, and my mom has already dragged me on all the green walks in a ten mile radius, but the homeliness is growing on me.

We used to live in a bustling town that was loud and vibrant twenty-four hours a day, and I did miss the rush of it all to start with, but now I am appreciating the slow, methodical days and the peace that comes with it.

I also now have a Pinterest worthy group of friends, even though I am feeling very single compared to them. It has become very couple-y in our group this past week. Tiger and Noah are always together looking blissfully in love, and I am seeing a different more sweet and relaxed side of Tiger. She is always smiling which is so heart-warming to see. As a result JD and Maisie have gotten a lot closer, but they haven't crossed over into the boundary of more then friends. Not yet any way. Things have been a little strained as Maisie becomes a blathering, embarrassed mess around Noah, meaning she has taken to pretending he doesn't exist. She did apologise to him for fawning over him in the past, and he was really sweet about it and said he hopes they can be friends, but she isn't at that point yet, which is perfectly understandable. However it does mean that she and Tiger aren't spending much time together, which isn't good for their already slightly-strained relationship. Tiger always drops Noah's hand and looks guilty in front of Maisie.

Giri has decided to take a break from women after a violent breakup with Grace who turned out to be not as cool and hippie as everyone thought. She threw a chair at him and told everyone he has a small dick, which has wounded Giri's pride a lot. It's still not clear whether he is going to make it or not as he mopes around. I had to talk him down from flashing everyone his nudes to prove he has something there. But it has been nice to see more of him and have him engage in conversation with us rather then just sucking some girls face off.

Today Giri is sat with us at lunch, and I am sat at the end of the table surrounded by boys (which has resulted in many glares sent my way), namely Ajax and Nick to my left, Giri opposite and their friend Francisco from the football team next to him.

We make up the single part of the group, where we make fun of the couples behind their backs. Giri was bored and somehow roped us into playing 21 questions resulting in a lot of laughs.

"Ok Lena, who was your first crush?" Ajax asks making me giggle, as the answer isn't exactly human. Whoops.

"Come on man you already asked Lena last time, you need to ask me something now!" Francisco complains turning his thick black eyebrows down into a frown.

"I already know you though Francisco, you moved from Brazil to here when you were ten, and your uncle may or may not be an illegal immigrant. You have a hot older sister and have broken twelve bones. It is Lena I want to know better." Ajax counteracts making a blush swirl onto my cheeks. Aw.

"Well I never," Francisco turns his lips up into a smirk. "It looks like the two of you should move over to the couples side!" He exclaims causing Giri and Nick to chuckle in agreement.

"Well, maybe we should." Ajax smiles wickedly as he pulls his heavy arm around my shoulders and pulls me into his warm body. Oh God.

"Cut it out Ajax." I exclaim with a roll of my eyes and playfully shove him off, hoping he can't tell my heart beat is racing and I can hardly keep a smile off my face.

I feel his eyes on me but I refuse to look, worried I won't be able to look away or will do something stupid.

"Ok... are you going to answer the question or forfeit?" He asks.