Idiot Times Three

"Noah's coming over, Noah's coming over!" Maisie whisper yells as she shakes Tiger's arm like she's a rag doll and looks like she's going to hyperventilate.

"Calm down, they're just people." Tiger laughs.

"How can you say that Tigs? They are The Decree!" Maisie exclaims causing me to snort and them to turn to me.

Before I can ask what she means the boys stroll to a stop in front of us, and I decide it is not worth hiding anymore. With an irritated sigh I step out from behind Tiger with my arms crossed defensively and chin held high.

"Hello ladies." Giri exclaims with a wink and flirty grin showing off his straight white teeth. His shirt is undone exposing his abs, and his hands are deep in his shorts pockets, showing off a little of his v-line. Sepia skin and large brown eyes equal a heartthrob and girls are probably tripping over themselves to date him, and he knows it too.

"Yes... hello." I tense at Ajax's voice. I could recognise it from anywhere, but I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of looking at him. I feel his eyes on me, hot and intense, but my willpower is stronger.

"Hi girls. You look nice." Noah comments with a friendly smile and I feel a bit bad for snapping at him previously.

"H-hi." Maisie stutters, not concealing the fact that she is awed to be in Noah's presence.

He smiles respectfully at her but the feelings aren't returned. He doesn't have that special twinkle in his eyes. Still Maisie let's off a high pitched noise and nearly melts into a puddle on the floor, just because he flashed her a wide smile. Poor girl.

Tiger mutters 'hi' cool and dismissively as she checks her long blue nails, and I stand there embarrassed and annoyed. They have only come up to us to torture me, I know it. There are more girls then I can count on two hands staring at us jealously and curiously right now, some with shopping bags dangling from their arms, others sitting sipping on drinks with absent-minded looks, and others eagerly trying to catch the boys eyes as they walk past swaying their hips.

"Hello Tiger." Noah says anxiously, and I watch him closely, noticing him swallow nervously and big jade eyes watching her keenly.

Tiger's eyes flit up to his before darting back down again and she standoffishly says hello. Noah cannot keep his eyes off her though and it is obvious that he has definitely been bitten by the love bug. Maybe even Tiger too, who is way too invested in not looking at him. Poor Maisie...

"So Lena, how was your evening?" Ajax asks with a laugh in his voice and Giri chuckles as if he said something extremely funny. Idiot.

"Fine." I snap dismissively and try to keep my eyes off of his irritatingly handsome face.

"Aw leave her alone Ajax." Giri laughs and nudges him playfully. "It's nice to meet you properly sweetheart." He exclaims with an easy, charming smile.

"You too Giri." I reply with a sweetened smile.

My eyes dart over to Ajax who has his attention centred on me, his dark eyes seeming to penetrate into my soul. I feel my stomach twist and look away from him causing him to snigger, and send him an angry look which only seems to amuse him. 

He seems to enjoy watching me squirm. 

Tiger places a gentle hand on my shoulder and gives me an amused smile, and I feel my cheeks flush as I remember we are not alone. 

"So what are you ladies up to?" Giri asks and winks at Tiger who rolls her eyes, but has a smile on her cushiony lips. He is the flirtiest man I have ever met, and it seems to ooze out of him naturally, which is totally unfair. I cannot flirt to save my life, I start stammering and stuttering and tripping over my words like a train wreck.