CHAPTER 16

CHAPTER 16:
Kill them.
Sakura

I wanted to be buried alive.

Turns out that Yuuji got to Megumi before I did and explained the situation. That I had turned, that I had no humanity and that the blood of Sukuna that courses through me had basically given me a second personality.

And now I sit here.

In awkward silence.

"Do you remember?" Megumi asked.

"No, none of it. It all went black and the last thing I saw was just. . .red. I-I woke up the next day," I admitted the truth, my claws digging into my shoulders.

Only a few minutes ago, Mai and I were glaring at eachother and trash talking eachother. I even mentioned the scar that I left on her neck and she immediately held eyes of murder, but forced herself to stay quiet. Now, I feel so small for something I didn't even remember.

"Was it like when you attacked Toudo?"

"A-Actually, now that you mention it, I felt like I had more control there. I didn't feel any remorse because. . ." I realized something.

"Because what?" He asked, concerned.

"Because you were there. Because you were the one being hurt."

I scoffed at myself, "I guess this really does prove that I'm his."

"What do you mean?"

"I hurt you, and I didn't even mean to. I didn't even know what I was doing-"

"Did you feel it?"

Huh?

He got up, "The kiss, did you feel it?"

My cheeks turned pink as he asked me this while staring directly at me.

What does he mean?

I can't remember anything.

Let alone that.

"N-no, I didn't."

"Do you remember the taste of his lips on yours?"

"Wh-what are you getting at?! Do you think I'm lying?!" I asked, completely embarrassed by his questions as my face was surely bright red.

"Do you?"

"No. . .are you jealous?" I asked suspiciously.

"If I was, would it be so wrong? I did try to kiss you the other day, and we were only interrupted by my Demon Dog."

He's being so forward but so cryptic at the same time!

Frustrated and embarrassed, I got up and walked over to him and stared up at him.

"I know that I have feelings for you, Fushiguro Megumi. I know you like me too, but I need you to say it."

"Why?" He whispered, and I wanted to break this tension so badly.

"Because I'm scared that I'll wake up, and it'll all be gone."

He then leaned down and finally did it. He placed his lips upon mine, and they felt perfect. Slightly chapped lips moved against my own, his handsgripping my waist,  and I felt like I've been waiting eight hundred years to feel this kind of love. My hands gripped his shirt as I thought about how long I've had to wait and how lucky I am to have been awoken the same time as this amazing human being, and how I can't wait to be with him for many years to come.

Unfortunately, breathing is a need, and we pulled away from the kiss and he stared directly into my soul.

"I like you, Naya Sakura."

I smiled, and brought my hand to the back of his neck to kiss him again, but then. . .

.

.

.

"Megumi, we have to get-EH?!"

"I-I thought I locked the door," Megumi said nervously.

"So? Are you two-?" Maki gestured between us.

"Yes, atleast if you want to be," I looked back at Megumi.

"Of course. And if any of those Kyoto students have anything to say about it-"

"We'll handle them now. Together," I responded and he held my cheek with a kind smile.

"You both can plan homicide together later, let's go!"

///
SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR AN UPDATE! The episode barely came out a few days ago for me and my laptop wasn't working. I hope you guys will enjoy the future endeavors that Sakura and Megumi will face as a couple.