HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEGUMI

THIS IS AN AU.

"Are you okay?" Sakura giggled as Megumi collapsed onto his bed with a groan.

"I ate too much."

"Gojo-sensei said you didn't have to eat all those sweets."

"I didn't want to be rude," He pouted. His surprise birthday party was a success, with just his classmates, sensei, and his girlfriend.

"Did you have fun?" She asked, slipping off her shoes so she could cuddle with Megumi.

"Yeah," He smiled fondly. It reminded him he still had a family, and it was nice to enjoy some quality time with them.

She pulled out a box she hid under his bed, putting it there after he left this morning since she knew he wouldn't be back until later.

"What's that? Did you buy me something? You didn't-" She out her finger to his lips.

"It's your birthday, Fushiguro Megumi. And as your girlfriend, I have every right to spoil you," She placed it on his lap.

She didn't necessarily spend too much on it, as she knows how he feels about useless knickknacks.

He quietly gasped as the tissue paper on the inside fell to the ground, and touched his soft present.

"It gets really cold, and even though you like it, you need to stay warm. So, I made those. I-if you don't like the-"

"You made these?" He held the soft fabric of the scarf and beanie to his face, relishing in the comfort.

"You like it?"

"I love it. I love you, thank you," His face flushed when he realized what he said.

"I love you too," Sakura smiled, planting a kiss on his nose.

"Can I ask for one more thing?"

"What is it?" She tilted her head.

"Stay the night with me and cuddle?"

"Of course."

///
Hope you enjoyed that little imagine! Megumi is one of my main comfort characters and he deserves the world. Sorry that it's late, it was supposed to be up yesterday but my wifi was being ass.