08

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖?"

𝕆𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕪 ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕤𝟝𝟚

{Song used below is a close parody of the song above: "Blue" by Beyonce}

"A WEDDING!" 

Acting as if everyone didn't hear him singing in the bathroom, Steven busts out the door dressed in a suit and tie in the middle of a musical number. 

Why do people break out into song out of nowhere for no reason? And why are the songs both perfectly tuned to the situation and so greatly executed it's like they're rehearsed? 

You sigh through your nose as you help Greg with the cake. You were not a pleasant person to bake with- but in this case, it was mainly due to your anxiousness. 

You had a feeling that this wedding wasn't going to go as well as so elaborately planned. 

Also, you were mad you let Steven beg you into staying for the wedding, and very mad you had to bake the cake. If you had to look at another thing with sugar in it, you'd faint. 

"We can think about cake! We can think about flowers! We can think about dressing up and dancing around for hours!" Steven sang, jumping around the house in glee. 

Trying your best to be joyful as Steven landed next to pearl, Greg inched away from you and the gloomy expression on your face. Well, you were always gloomy, just more so today than usual. 

Ruby, the...bride, came through with her hands over her eyes as she walked by, Sapphire turning away. "Okay, Sapphire. I got to get dressed for the big day now, so...no peeking!" 

She quickly did a roundabout and came to point at Sapphire. "And no future vision, either!" She said. Sapphire laughed as she spoke, "Okay!" 

"Oh, Steven..." Pearl started solemnly. "I just wish I could have said something sooner about Rose..." She says. You look back down at the cake and then quickly avert your eyes with a shudder. The whole "Rose" thing, you still didn't know how to feel about. 

"We could think about lies," Steven sang accordingly, as Pearl mumbled something while he sang. "That we told in the past...we could think about hurt feelings, and how long they can last." 

With that, even you started thinking about your old friends from 2000 years ago. You only had, like, four, but still. Your mind wandered to Minerva, and it was harder to focus on the cake.