04

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖?"

𝕆𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕪 ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕤𝟝𝟚

Your ship, was a blue airplane-like ship with black high-lights. You were the only person who knew how to drive it, and if anyone ever dared to touch your ship, you'd make sure they walked like a penguin on stilettos for the rest of their lives. 

You had named it the PK Alice, (Player Killer Alice) and you loved it like a son. It was personification at a new low. 

You got this ship when you were at the apparently 'tender age' of 114, (2178 years ago), specifically engineered to fit you, much like Yellow and Blue's arm ships. 

Your older cousin (4345 years old) called you while you sped through space in your ship, causing you to have to slow down for a minute- calls didn't exactly come through when your ship was going faster than the speed of light and sound. 

"Citadel." You said your cousin's name as a greeting while he aggressively waved his hands. He had dark skin and pale white hair that cover the top half of his gem. 

"Hi, hi, (Name)! Are you headed to Earth?" He said excitedly, bouncing in his seat. If you were the calm one, he was the always-happy one. 

"Yes, before the cluster emerges, and the place get's blasted into stardust." You said, calmly. After being absent from your home for 2280 years, you didn't have so much remorse for the place that you'd cry about it. 

However, all the life there that would go up in flames with it... 

That was the worst part. 

The trees, however, already hated you, so they could go down for all you cared. 

"That's niiiiiiccccce." He said airily, eating a circle-shaped pastry with icing. "What...are you eating?" You asked, disgusted. You were never big on sweets; and it looked like he was taking a bite out of a circle made of diabetes. 

"It's a doughnut. I love it! This town I'm in has the BEST doughnuts, (Name), you have to check it out. Join me in 1276.11 Earth years?" 

"Depending on how fast I set the ship, I'll be joining you in exactly 1276.11 Earth years ahead of schedule." You say, smiling. "Perfect!" He said in a sing-song voice. "See you there, (Name) you have GOT to try these...what are they called again? GLAZED DOUGHNUTS!" 

Laughing lightly, you hung up.

Upon arriving in the town Citadel was meeting you at, you evaluated that probably only like, fifteen people lived there.

You'd landed on the top of a oddly-shaped building that read "It's a Wash" in bright letters. Hopping out of your ship for the first time in light years,  you landed safely on the ground. 

To your right was a disheveled human with his jaw on the floor. "You, there. Do you own this place?" You asked, your regal nature holding even on the soft atmosphere of earth. 

"Y-yeah...this is my car wash." 

You weren't about to ask him what in the world was a 'car', and instead asked him for directions to the nearest available "doughnut" shop. You shuddered at the name in disgust. 

He pointed in the direction of a shop called "The Big Doughnut", where, sure enough, you found your older cousin, rolling around on the floor, eating doughnuts. 

"(Name)!" He exclaimed, speaking with his mouth full of glazed bread. "Don't talk with your mouth full, Citadel." You say, smiling halfheartedly at his childish nature. 

He held out a half-eaten doughnut to you. "Try this! Try it! I know you aren't a sweets person, but you gotta try this! It's the best thing I've ever tasted and- what's with that disgusted face!?" 

Lowering the hand he held up joyfully slowly with yours, you said, "Um...I'm cutting down on the sugar-oriented, saturated fat-induced carbs." You said. 

"Oh, come on, (Name)! You haven't had any sugar-oriented saturated fat induced carbs since you were 12! You don't need to cut down on them!" 

"Oh, hey! I've never seen you around here! You new around town? I'm Sadie!" Said a new voice. A short girl with blonde hair walked out with the broom. She had bags under her eyes and a purple shirt with a plain doughnut on it. 

"Oh...Hello." You say. "Is this your brother? He's been eating doughnuts non-stop since he showed up." She chuckled. You smiled lightly. "No, he's my cousin, and he's going to be fat if he keeps this up. I'll get him out of your hair. He's probably not even hungry anymore." 

Sadie laughed a little. "It's fine. Only like, fifteen people live in beach city, so businesses are pretty hard to keep up with. He's going to make us filthy rich with the way he's paying." 

You didn't dare question where in the stars he got the money for all those doughnuts from, knowing you'd probably have to write a six-hour lecture to scold him about it. 

You smiled. "Yeah, but if your 'filthy rich' enough by now, I have to stop him from rolling in his own filth with unlimited saturated fat so he doesn't become a 'filthy pig'." 

"Bye!" She said as you dragged your cousin away by the foot. He was groaning and drooling, it seemed like he had a little too much sugar.

"Great, he's eaten an illegal amount of carbs and saturated fat to the point the sugar's turning his brain cells to mush, and they're all clumping together in the shape of a doughnut." 

Why was he in this small city anyways? 

His watch, a watch that picked up unauthorized gems was beeping off the chain, and the sound was getting louder the farther you walked in this direction. 

The gem radar was ruining your ears by the time you reached a temple with a house built into it.

---

It's about to go down, yall. What do you all think of Citadel so far? Sorry this was kind of a filler!