Shuru se saazish? part-1

So my story starts after Bani rescuing Veer and Veer regaining his powers. !!

  Later that night, in Vani room. Bani goes to freshup and Veer thinks to go and meet Tapish, when he hears a knock on the door.
Tapish: Veer, open the door. (Veer darwaja kholo).
Veer opens the door and finds Tapish and Meera with snacks and Coffee.
Veer: Mai aap ke paas hi ane wala hun Bhai. Waise ye kya laya Meera tumne khane ke liye. (I was about to come to you only Bhai. What did you bring to eat Meera?)
Saying so he takes the tray from her and they all settle down on the couch.
Meanwhile, Bani comes out and sees them chatting.
Bani: (She smells coffee) Meera di, no one can ever make a coffee like you, I can live by smelling this coffee for the rest of my life.
Saying so she takes coffee from Meera, and settles herself beside Veer, while the rest smile at her comments.
Meera: I bought these sandwiches and fries as you people didn't have your dinner properly. Have them.
Saying so she passes a sandwich to Veer.
Tapish: I'm glad finally, everything is good , and over. By the way, is Jay behind all this?
Bani: Yes Bhayya!! Jay again sided with Maarkat. I was wrong to think he had learnt his lesson, and trust him again. I thought he changed for good, but no.
Veer: I really don't understand, why do you want to trust him again!! Why did you forgive him, in the first place? And by forgiving him, you are giving him a chance to come between us again and again. I really hate it!!
Bani: I trusted him not because he is my friend or saathi, but because he is aadi naag, he holds a responsible position in naag vansh. I thought he was having problem with me only, but his crave for power has made him forget that, he needs to be a ideal naag, for the whole naag vansh. I did not want anyone from our vansh to think that if aadi naag  wanted more power already being powerful, even we can get power by choosing wrong path.
Veer and others nod his head in understanding.
They sigh when Meera tells it's good that Veer is not under the control of negative power anymore!!
When everyone are happy that everything is at peace now, something suddenly strikes Bani. She continues saying..
Bani: Veer, markat knows about all your strengths and weaknesses. She is trying to control you. Why don't you keep Gandhak pattar with you? U can control it well, and also it reverses the negative energies, keeping u safe.
Meera nods in agreement, while Veer keeps thinking.
Tapish: But if it comes out, it is dangerous to the rest of us Bani!! It has the power to...
Bani cuts him in the middle and says
Bani: I know Bhaiyya, I have seen it creating havoc in this house, in fact I was the one who controlled it.
Tapish and Veer are shocked at Bani's statement and look at each other and then at her not knowing when did this happen. ! !

So friends, this is my first part on revelations. I hope you all like it!! This is my first ever story. So please suggest and support me in this. Ignore the grammatical or typo mistakes!!
There is a continuation to this  , I will try to upload them as soon as possible.
  Till then, take care, Bye!!