Shuru se Saazish? part 2

Hi friends!! I'm very happy, excited and grateful for the response received for the first update. I thank all the guys who showed their love through their votes and comments. I hope I would be able to reach your expectations and gain your appreciation even in the future!!

Back to the update:please ignore the typo/ grammatical errors.

  While Veer and Tapish were thinking when did this happen, Bani explained.
Bani:(to Veer) When you were not here and that Shakura came in your place.
Tapish: Bani, I don't understand anything. Please tell us what all you know.
Bani: Bhaiyya, the night Veer went missing, I was actually going to search if I could get any clues against Daddy ji, when I suddenly fell from the ac duct directly into the basement. It was as if someone forced me to come there. Then I searched the room and found a jewellery box, and a locked room, from inside which I heard sounds. I was trying hard to open the lock, when suddenly the jewellery box opened and the gandhak pattar started flying. It's flying towards me as if it wants me to hold it. I was hesitant at first, not knowing if I should hold it, but finally I took it with me and came back, trying hard to control it.
Later, that morning, that beharoopiyan came, claiming he is Veer, and said he remembered the past. None of the family objected, and when daddy ji tried asking him about me(aadi-naagin), he said there is a lot of time to kill her.
Veer: Did anyone else get to know that you have that pattar with you?
Bani: No.. Not until it came out. First, your dad and Daksh were asking FV(fake veer) if he knew where the stone is.. I think they went to check and found about the stone missing. I was eavesdropping and realised that he was behaving different, he was hesitating to speak on that stone, as if he doesn't know what they were talking about.
I later went to Naag  mandir, and found out  that the stone reverses the spells in places of negative energies. (Suddenly something struck Bani). She gasped.. Ooh! Now I understand where those soap bubbles came from.
Veer looked at her and recollected their incident on their first date, how Bani was tensed when she saw those bubbles.
Bani continued..
Bani: I was actually annoyed and brought bees so that they would attack him, but unknowingly kept that near the box where I hid the stone, and also spoke what would happen as soon as he comes.
Bani also filled them the details of how they fought and how he left her to die in the sky and again rescued her.
Veer was now extremely angry. He wanted to kill that Shakura again and again, first for enacting to be him near his wife , and next for torturing her mentally and physically.
Veer: Did he misbehave with you or tried to come near you? ( Bani could clearly see the glimpse of jealousy and rage in his eyes now. She enjoyed it and chuckled).
Bani: Yes, he even fell in love with me. He took me high in the sky, into the magical mansion. He was trying to convince me that he got rid of you, and now I should marry him.
Saying this, she burst out into laughter unable to hide her pleasure, seeing how even after her love confession, Veer was jealous of someone else.
Veer:(irritated) I know you are clearly enjoying, I can see that, and I admit sweetheart, I am damn jealous and possessive, when it comes to you. Don't enjoy my jealousy too much, it may get you into trouble later( saying so he winks at her).
Meera and Tapish laugh at their talks, when Meera reminded Veer that even they are present in the room.
Tapish: But Bani, you told he came to kill you, then why did he change his intentions? Why did he wanted to kill you in the first place?
Bani: As far as I know, and I could conclude, he was sent here by someone from Naag vansh only, if I'm not wrong.
Veer cuts her in the middle, and asks,
Veer: whom do you think that person could be?
Bani: Is it Jay? Is he the reason that you were missing?
Veer: Thank god, I'm so happy today. My wife now knows everything. You should have used your mind, before only, the  you would have known, how foolishly you were trusting him.
Bani retorts saying,
Bani: you never gave me the opportunity to realise. You always wanted to cage me, and I am stubborn enough to ignore your povs. I was hell bent on proving you wrong, and this is because of your stubborness only. Otherwise, I would have realised all this long back only.
Veer: waah!! This is why I think they say women are difficult to understand. You are wrong and now blaming me that I'm the reason. He makes an angry cute face.
Tapish: ok guys, please fight later. Bani, how did you realise, that Jay is the one who sent Shakura??
Bani: Wo, actually, that day evening, I didn't notice and suddenly the pattar came out of the box Bhaiyya. It started creating havoc. All were flying and Daddy ji was calling Veer and asking him to control it, and suddenly she bursts out laughing again.
All are amused to see Bani, when she continue ues saying, how Shakura was escaping the stone and tried calling it by making different sounds. They all laughed.
Bani: It was my gut feeling then that the person was not Veer. I made sure that no one saw me and I used my powers and controlled it. I tried to find out more.
She looks at Veer and continues, I must say, that your dad and brothers were so confident that you enjoyed seeing them in torture that they ignored the question why you didn't control the stone immediately. They shoved away their doubt in a second. I must say, you really have a good reputation and she laughs again.
( Ok, don't think I'm mad for making Bani laugh so much, because I'm myself laughing like hell when I was seeing the episode).
Veer looks at her annoyed as well as adoringly, seeing her laugh so openly.
Bani: Then, I cooked up a story in front of your dad and chachu, how he blurted that the stone is in a jungle, and took him there, to test him again, and to know why was he here. There I saw...

Precap: All are shocked and Veer is confused, trying to understand what Bani is saying.
And by the way, she continues looking at Veer, I asked him for a date also.

Okay friends, so this is for today!! Please follow, vote and comment your thoughts and suggestions. You are welcomed to give any ideas or scenes if you want me to include. I accept them with open mind.

And I'm planning to start a new story on Vani, and two on Riansh also. I have already thought of the story line. But again, you all are free to advice me, suggest me, and also tell me if you want some particular scenes, or plot to be included in them. I'll give updates about them as soon as possible.
Till then, take care, Bye!!!