Thanks for everything!!

Hi friends!! I know I'm little late. I'm held up with exams. But as everyone are sad on naagin 5 going off air, I thought to post this and cheer up. Hope you'll like this part. Thank you all those who are supporting and encouraging me through their votes and comments. I request others also to keep on motivating me. Also, I am open to advices and suggestions, incase you want me to write short stories, you can tell the concepts in the comments box. I'll definitely read them and write short stories. A new book on Vani, as I promised will be released soon. Also I'll write books if anyone wants a story on any particular story line.

Please ignore the grammatical and typo errors.
Update:

Veer pulls Bani by holding her hand, as soon as she got up. Bani falls on Veer's lap. He hold her tight with his both hands around her interlocked. Bani wiggles, seeing no way for escape, she asks

Bani: what... You don't want to sleep?
Veer: No sweetheart.. There are many things we have to discuss. Why did you plan a date for that gutter ka koora?

Bani: Ooh... Are you feeling jealous... By the way I planned a date for you also.. But you spoiled it, what can I do?

Veer feels bad, that he spoiled the date. But still here he feels jealous and says

Veer: but still, you need not plan a date for him. When I planned a date for you, you left from there without even listening to me. This is not fair. So as a compensation, you'll be surprising me by planning the next 5 dates for me , that too in a span of 1 month.

Bani: Ohoo.. Stop right there. You spoiled the date I planned with so much love. You didn't even look at the gift I brought for you. You didn't even ask for it till now. So why will I compensate. Infact I need to punish you.

Veer: I'm sorry Sweetheart. I was so jealous that I didn't even notice it. I'm really sorry. Where is it? Please give it. I want to see what my gharwali brought for me.

Bani: Why should I give it... You search for it. If you succeed, then I'll tell you a secret.

Veer and Bani get up and Veer starts searching for the ring, while Bani tries distracting him. She calls him, hits him playfully, tries hugging him and stopping him.

Veer: Sweetheart, stop distracting me, consequences will not be good.

Bani: Try and try, keep trying and kisses him on the cheek.

Veer finally finds a box and opens it. Bani turns and sees it, and snatches it from him.

Bani: This is not the gift. This is the secret. Find the gift, I'll tell the secret.

Veer doesn't find it in her wardrobe. He searches in her drawer, when he finds it placed, near her sindhoor box. He takes it out and says,

Veer: I got it sweetheart. Now, my return gift.

Bani: first open it and see.
Veer opens it and finds the ring. He smiles seeing Bani showing her hand. He places the finger in her hand.

Bani: you took my ring, but didn't give me one, so I bought it myself. Thank you for loving me Veeranshu. Like no one ever did.

She says so and hugs him. Veeranshu smiles and reciprocates the hug. They stay like that for a few minutes before Bani spoke.

Bani: You need not be insecure of anyone Veer. Shakura is no where near you. He is one of them I despise the most. Do you know, his behaviour is worst. I could tell by his behaviour only, that he is not you, and he can never be you. He broke the door, when I went to change my clothes. He forced himself on me. That very moment I found out that he is not you. That date was only for confirmation, I had to convince my mind that he is not you. My heart always told me you were right. In fact you need not be jealous of Jay also. I know I always supported him in front of you. But as I said, that was only because you were always trying to stop me. Right from Noor's marriage, where I first hated you. My dislike towards you is what drove me towards Jay. Not his love, not my love. Maybe I never loved him, in this kaliyug. After we found out our past, I just wanted to stay away from you. I know you are not going to get married to Meera di, that is why I announced my marriage with Jay. Even after that, my stubbornness only made me support Jay. Everytime you balmed him, I wanted to prove you wrong. But that day when you opened up about yourself, being a cheel, I understood I was being blind in my judgement. Sorry for taking you there that day.