Shuru Se Saazish? Part 3

Hello Everyone!! I'm back with an other update. Thank you all for the love and appreciation for the previous parts. I would request the silent readers also to display their love by following, voting and commenting. That would gives us a lot of excitement to write.

Please ignore the typo and grammatical errors.

Bani: There I saw Veer.
Everyone looks at her astonished and confused. She continues..
Bani: First, when I took that FV to jungle, he said he has gandhak and left from there. Later, when I was following him, he laid a magical trap for me, in which I fell. Then I came out with help of gandhak. Again  I followed him and found him meeting someone. That person and I saw Veer infront of me. I for a minute thought you sent him, but when I realised that person is not you, I knew he must be from Naag vansh only.
I had a lot of doubts on him, he knew our story of satyug very well, but didn't know our kalyug story. This I found out when I questioned him during the date I arranged for him. (Saying so she eyes Veeranshu playfully).
Veer: What??? ( Now jealousy was getting over him and is as if he wanted to shout and show to the world that she belongs to him only). We are discussing that later!! (He said anngrily).
Bani chuckles and continues..
Veer: By the way, how did the gandhak reach me?
Bani: What.. Par gandhak to maine Meera di ke pass chod aayi.
Meera: Yes, after you left, Shukla ji and Mayuri came and they threatened me to tell whatever you know. I think they came for stone an also to know if I got to know anything. I said, that you went away telling you would be back later and sent them away. Then I opened the box and prayed the gandhak for your safety.
Tapish: But what does Shukla have to do anything with FV.
Bani: Tapish Bhai!! Shuklaji knows from starting itself, that I'm aadi naagin. He confessed himself, in the jungle, when I was initially trapped again later by Shukla and Mayuri. I don't know why he didn't reveal my identity to you people when he already knew . I think he has his own motives.
Veer: But Shukla Mayuri... That Dhabewala said that day that he and Mayuri are teamed up.Does that mean all three are teamed up?
Bani thinks for a while and says..
Bani: It makes sense. Now, listen to me, do you think by any chance your brother Teer is killed by Shukla?
Tapish: What??? No Bani, I don't think so, he is our most trusted man.
Veer: Why not Bhai... When we are not in a position to trust our Mom, then why can't Shukla be the culprit? But Bani, what makes you think so.. Because, we can't tell this to others without any proof, no one would believe us.
Bani: All of you think, that day, everyone from your family went away at same time. Then I saw Teer pushing Jai down the cliff. That can't be a magical vision, because when I confronted Teer, he accepted doing it. First of all, how does Teer know about us three.. Did you tell him anything? ( looking at Veer)
Veer: no... I did meet him, but I didn't discuss about any of these things.
Bani: Then, someone must have told him.. Shukla must have filled him with the details. I think he planned and diverted all of your attention at same time. He must have used our fight as an opportunity to kill your brother. He didn't tell your brother about me being a naagin. He was shocked to know that I'm a naagin. He attacked me and I got my license to kill him. But before that only, he flew into the chandelier which fell on him only. But he must have been backstabbed before only, and not afterwards, because, if he was killed by me, but Jay was alive, then it means He is innocent. In that case, you people would know about me being a naagin by my smell. But you people didn't know. So, I think Shukla had a main hand in your brother's death.
Tapish: But why? What would Shukla get by trapping you in between Bani?
Veer: Tapish Bhai!! If our guesses are true and if this waht happened, then clearly it is for aadi naagins power.
Because Jay is behind them too.. And maybe Shukla thought seeing Teer bhai's death, I will attack Bani, maybe he didn't guess I would marry her. He thought to make use of our attack also. But, I think, when I married Bani, then Mayuri came into the scene.
Bani: Eve, I think so. From her arrival, she thought of ways to provoke me. I clearly don't know how she hid her identity hidden from you people, I got those vibes from her that day only, and during our fight in the party, I knew you people are not aware of her identity. I think she only gave naagfani that day to Veer, because only Jay knew, in fact he told me the way to instigate Veer. They must have thought, that we'll again fight wit each other. In fact there were a few arrows released in our direction.
Veer: This Dhabewale made many plans against us. Even in the engagement party, he came here and took your place and instigated me against you(saree scene, Veer now realises it must have been Jay).
Bani: That is why he managed to take Mayuri's place I think, because they both knew each other before. But I'm thankful to Jay for coming that day!!
Veer and others frown at her...
Recap: Do you remember this Veer??

So that's all for today's episode. Please shower your love by voting, commenting and following.
I would again remind you all to respond to the previous update for I can consider opinion of majority of people about new fan fictions on Vani and Riansh.

Happy Pongal!!! Take care, Bye!!