Old connections??

Hi guys!! I'm back with an update. Thank you all those who are voting and commenting, but I expect more votes and comments. They give us a lot of excitement and encouragement. Please follow, vote and comment.

Back to the update.. Ignore any type of grammatical or typo errors.

Bani: I'm grateful that Jay came that day.
Veer: What?? Why??
Bani: It's because of him that I realized I didn't kill your brother. I was feeling guilty, after I saw Jay alive in our reception party. He tried convincing me that he must be deserving it, and that's why got killed. But I wasn't convinced, I was facing hell with my guilt. I realised Daksh didn't find me from my smell, after he found out presence of Jay. I'm very happy, that this truth came out very soon. But I wanted to ask you, why didn't you use your powers to know the culprit?
Veer: I was shocked.. I couldn't believe you killed him... Him.. I believed you, as you confessed, I couldn't understand why all this happened, in a few minutes, everything changed. I was planning to marry you and you killed my brother, I couldn't digest this fact. I didn't even know why I was unable to hate you. But I'm happy that I didn't hate you, else I would have regretted, of at all I did something to hurt you.
Bani: (mockingly, whispers to him) yeah, that's why you didn't tie me with the chain, that's why you didn't push me in the pool.
Veer:later..
Tapish: is there any way to prove all this?
Meera: I saw many cctvs around the mansion. Won't they help?
Veer: not sure... Shukla is the one who handles all the cameras, so he must have made sure to delete the recordings.
Meanwhile Bani is in deep thinking, when Meera calls out to her.
Meera: what happened Bani? What are you thinking?
Bani: Di, do you know, I got Teer's jacket from the cheels cave only. But I have a doubt. Jay said, CK was the one posing as markaat in front of cheels. If she wanted to attack and kill me, why didn't she do it that day? I was all alone that day, no one would have known it was her? Why did she help me to prove my innocence.
Tapish: Oh god!! So many questions.
Veer: one more.. Jay is also Aadi naag.. So he also had a power to hide himself, how did we get his smell? I saw him killing an innocent, but after I hunted him.
Bani: he must have killed someone else.. First he was missing.. Then Teer got killed, then our marriage, then Jay came back, then naagfani.. Something strikes Bani..
Bani: Tapish bhai.. Do you know, I didn't get the correct jhadibhooti that day from naag Mandir.
Tapish: what?
Bani: I went to the temple to find panditji, When I didn't find him, I saw the jhadibhooti and came. But after I applied, his condition worsened. I didn't understand what to do. Then I saved him with my poison. My poison can cut all other poisons and is the strongest poison. Later, I got to know from panditaayin that panditji expired.
I think Jay has something to do with his death and jbs interchange. He was very much frustrated when he realised I saved Veer, that before me telling him he knew. So it can be him, after all Mayuri was behind this fiasco.
Tapish: We shouldn't have let Mayuri leave from here, first she wanted to kill you, and later marry ponky.. Then why did she leave?
Bani: Tapish Bhai..Mayuri didn't leave, she was killed by me. During navratri, she was fighting with me unnecessarily and didn't let me leave. I sensed Veer to be in danger, I heard him calling me, but Mayuri was adamant to have a fight. So I killed her.
Veer: Wow gharwali...🤩🤩
  Amazing.. You killed her for me.. See you have sensors, which tell you when I'm in danger.
Meera: But Bani, I heard snakes poison can't kill peacocks, then how?
Bani: yes di, you are right. But as I said, my poison is very much effective. It can kill other poisonous snakes also.
All are in awe... She chuckles and says.. So be aware of me... I'm dangerously poisonous.
Tapish : we came to have a chat.. And had a shock.. So we got to know many things.
Bani: I have a plan to prove Shukla killed Teer.. I'm not completely sure it will work, but it may.
Veer: what?
Bani: when all are in together, say you got to know who the culprit is and say you have evidence. I think his expressions can prove everything, and more over, I don't think your brothers or daddy ji and chachu are capable of killing him. So it must be Shukla.
Tapish: fine let's see tomorrow if it works. For now, both of you take rest.
Saying so both Meera nad Tapish leaves.
Veer: so now... We have many things to clear..
Bani: what.. Nothing to clear.. Good night.
Saying so she tries to get up when..

Precap: remember... And date.

So that's all for today guys. I once again request all the readers to comment, vote and follow. Also take a look at my new book on Riansh. My next book on Vani will come soon.
Till then.. Take care.. Bye!!