Part 19

Madis POV
we cams out the store and got some food. Avery was dressed in a pair of shorts, a oversized top and some sneakers. I was in a dress and some Jordan's. We went in some different shops and then we went back home. We went up to our room and Avery pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I kissed back, "You want to?" She asked. "Yeah, but make it quiet." I replied a,ready in my in my underwear. We went over to the bed and she gave me hickeys down to my pussy. She took my panties off and sucked my clit, I moaned and she stuck her finger in. "Wow, omg." I moaned as she added for and more in. Until for fingers were in. I rolled my eyes back and she added the last one. I screamed a little. "You like, huh?" Avery said. "Y-y-yeah, I do. Ahhhhhhh!" I stuttered. She pulled out and took her shorts and panties off. We scissored and I got a vibrator. I turned it on and placed it in-between us. "Fuck, I'm gonna c-c-CUM!" I shouted. I came and Avery laid beside me. "Fuck, the door." I whispered. "What was that babe?" She said before looking at the gap between the door. I ran up to it and saw Nessa standing outside about to open the door. Until I closed it quickly and locked it. "Shit, that scared me." I heard Nessa say. I know we have you know done it before, but we haven't done it like that before. Together so it was quite embarrassing.