Part 8

A/n- I'm changing Avery's age to 17 and going to be 18 in a few months and thank you for 3k reads

Riley's POV
I came back with dildos. They couldn't se me so I walked up to mads and thrusted it into her. She gasped and giggled. Nessa got one and used it on Meghan. Tjsn we heard 2 people come up behind us. We turned around and it was nessas best friend and her sister. We pulled a blanket on to us and then to our surprise Avery and madi started to strip of. We put the blanket down and Nessa said to Avery "you're my sister, we can't" but Avery didn't care and flipped Nessa round and ate her out. Then madi laid on the bed and I made out with her.

Time skip
Avery's POV
We was watching a movie together and I had the urge to finger madi. I started to and madi said she needed the toilet I went with her. We made out and I got up on the counter and she fingered me roughed. I loved it so much. I came on her fingers and she bent over and I spanked her ass. I realised we didn't have a dildo so I used my old toothbrush and stuck it in her. Then she told me I could use hers and I put that one in to. She was moaning and she came. We washed our hands and went back to the bedroom. Then mads said her friend was coming over in a few days. Then we watched the rest of the movie.

A few days later.
Madis POV
Mads friend was coming over today. I got excited and got dressed and did everything else I needed to. Then I heard a knock at the door. It was josh Richards. I said he could come in and mads hugged him and nessa and Avery got some food. We talked for a while but I could tell nessa and mads were wanting to fuck him. Then they pulled his zip down and pit there hands in his pants. He allowed it and me and Avery went over there and pulled his pants down with his boxers. We all took our clothes of and I sucked on his dick. All the rest were kissing him. We went to the bedroom and Meghan pushed him down and sat on his dick. Avery sat on his face, I was licking Meghan pussy and Josh's dick, nessa and mads licking Meghan's boobs. Josh moaned and it turned me on so much. I got the dildo from on the floor and rubbed my clit with it.

Josh's POV
I couldn't believe it. I was fucking 6 girls at the same time, and two of them were sisters. But it was two good. Meghan got of me and then Avery Avery got on me, nessa was licking her nipples and everyone else was rubbing their pussies. I moaned and smiled to Avery moaning my name. She hit her climax and came on my dick. She got of me and madi licked the cum of me. Then they laid down in a row and I went to each of them and fucked them. After we laid down and I fell asleep.

Mads POV
Me and nessa was cuddling and we started to talk about our relationship. We decided that we are still together and don't plan on changing it. But we can't just keep on fucking our friends. Riley and Meghan came over to us and said they were going to bed and then Avery came over to us and said her and madi were dating. I hugged her and said what about Ava, she talk to her and said they stopped talking to each other. They said they were going to the spare room to sleep. Josh woke up and got his clothes on and said he's leaving. We said bye and me and nessa fell asleep.