Part 9

A/n- sorry if there is smut in every part I'm sorry. Sorry if it's been a while I've been busy

Madis POV
I woke up in Avery's arms. I quickly got up and went in the shower. We were staying over for a while. I got some clothes on and started to make everyone breakfast. We were having pancakes. Everyone slowly started to wake up. We sat down and ate our pancakes and talking about life. When our phones start blowing up with TikTok notifications. We looked at each other all remembering what we did. A hacker managed to audio record is having sex and leaked it. We managed to take it down but people saved it and kept on posting it. We went on live saying it was fake and that never happened. But the comments were saying 'how could you do this' 'mads and nessa are dating' and they confirmed they are still dating and the audio is fake. We end the live and Avery starts to cry. We comfort her and she manages to say "why did I have sex with my sister?" Nessa says "it's an audio we can still prove it's not us.

Avery's POV
I'm still crying at the fact that it got leaked, who would do that? Then I remember, I gave my ibf my password. I say that I did that to them but they don't think it would be her. I thought she has been toxic tho and she has logged on my account before. Then I tell them the story of when she first logged on and deleted post and other things. Then they knew it was her. I messaged her telling to log of my account or I'm calling the police on you because she told me where she lives. She told us she was of and I blocked her on everything. We all tweeted saying the audio was fake and it never happened.

Time skip

Nessas POV
The situation calmed down a little bit and we went to eat out. Then the Hollywood fix came up to us and asked us questions about it. We weren't comfortable talking so we said that and walked away. We got to the place and ate our food. We went back to mads apartment and chilled out. We watched a movie and we all decided to go on a shopping spree.