Part 7

A/n- the girl from the last part is actually going to be 17
Nessas POV
The girl was 17 and wasn't going to college. I thought she could move in with me after a few months. I woke her up and gave her some clothes. She hugged me tight and whispered thank you. I smiled and she got dressed. I called mads and told her about Riley (the girl). She said it was a great idea. I then asked her if she could go back to her parents house for 1 month until your 18th birthday and then you can come live with me. We got food and went to drop them of at school. I went out to buy Riley a new phone and a card.

Time skip

Riley's POV
It was lunch and called nessa from the bathroom and said hi I'm just letting you know I'm fine. She responded with good I'll meet you after school. And the call ended. I went to class and did my work. I didn't want to tell anyone about me living with nessa. It was lunch and I saw Avery kissing Ava. I rang nessa and told her. The next class was PE. It was lucky it was cute legging and a hoodie. After was a free class where we studied and did whatever we wanted. Then it was home time. I started to swear walking home knowing my mom was going to be drunk. I lived with only my mom, my dad left ages ago. When I walked in I saw my mom drinking. I ran upstairs to my bedroom and locked the door. I rang nessa to say I was safe. I heard someone come upstairs and I sheiks my face. My mom pushed the door down and shouted at me for not being at home. I said I was at a friends house sleeping over. Then she started to hit me. I cried and told her to stop. Shortly after she stopped and went to drink more. I called nessa and told her about it. Nessa told me to pack a  suitcase or a bag a tell you mom you are moving out. She booked me a plane ticket and I was leaving in the morning. So I emailed the school to tell them I was moving and I can't go to that school.

Time skip 

Nessas POV
I booked Riley a plane ticket and we was leaving in the morning. I told mads and I packed things. I ate and packed more. I told Riley to meet me in the morning. I told my mom and she said she was very proud of me for making that decision. I went to bed early so I had enough sleep. I woke up and got ready. I called Riley and she was ready and about to leave. I got the phone and card and said goodbye to my family and I met up with Riley. I gave her the card and phone and I called an Uber to the airport. In the airport we set up Riley's phone and had a snack. We got passed security and went on our flight. We was sat next to each other. It wasn't a long flight so we didn't eat but we drank lots of water. We got of the flight and got our things and I called mads to pick up us. When mads met Riley they hugged and introduced themselves. We got to my apartment and I showed Riley her bedroom. She started to put everything in her closet and we went out to eat. This girl came up to Riley and asked for her number. We were so surprised but she was 17 her name Meghan and she was lesbian. Riley fave the girl her number and she gave hers to Riley.

Mads POV
I was so happy to see Nessa again and her new friend. We went out to eat and went back to nessas place Ridley took a shower and while she was in the shower she hit a photo from Meghan. We looked at it and it was a nice picture of her. We went in the bathroom and told her about it. She looked at the picture and told her to text back saying come over. We giggled and left. Riley came out of the shower and was holding something behind her back. She said she was looking for toilet paper and found this and held up a dildo. We laughed and Nessa said to come into her room. She opened her closet and she had a purple box in there and when she opened it was sex toys. Rileh went to pit some clothes on and she heard a knock on the door. She opened it and said hi Meghan. Me and nessa rushed out and greeted her. She came in and she was super nice. Riley went to the toilet and we talked with her. Then she Needed the toilet so she went mad waited outside the door. But then it had been 5 minutes and me and nessa got suspicious. When we got to the door we heard moaning. We looked at each other and I opened the door. We looked in and we saw Meghan eating Riley out. Me and nessa took our clothes of and nessa sat on the counter and I eat her out.

Nessas POV
I was moaning like crazy and then Meghan got up and started to eat me out swell Riley got up and ate mads out. We moved to Riley's room and Meghan laid down. I sat on her face, Riley was scissoring with her and mads was licking her nipples. We stopped and made out. Riley left the room and went to go get something.

A/n- thank you for 1k reads and can you go read my other story: