Part 3

Nessas POV
I woke up super early to get ready for our date. I texted mads last night and told her we are going to the beach. So I packed a bag for us and put on a bathing suit. And a flowy dress. Then I went to pick up mads from her place.

Mads POV
I woke and and got excited because it was mine and nessas date today. So I picked out a bathing suit and shorts. Then I waited for nessa.

Time skip to the beach.
Mads POV
Me and nessa tanned on the sand and relaxed then nessa said last one to the water has to buy us food. Then we sprinted to the water and sadly I lost but I didn't care because I would buy nessa food anytime. So then we went to go tan more and nessa was laying on her stomach and I couldn't help but smack her ass she laughed and went on her phone. I took some pictures and TikToks and soaked my feet in the water and it felt good. Then we went to a public bathroom because we brought a spare change of clothes to change into. We got done and went to a cafe for lunch. We had grilled cheese with chips. We then got ice cream and went shopping.

Nessas POV
All I could think of on our date was wanting to feel her body on mine. We went into a cloth shop and we went to the changing rooms and I pushed her against the wall and kissed her roughly and she smirked. I took of her clothes and kissed her body. She sat in the chair in the room and we 69ned her legs started to shake. We tried not to moan. I got of of mads and sat on her lap kissing her. We got up and tried on outfits and both picked a pair of booty shorts, crop tops and underwear. We went back to mads apartment and we hung out for a little bit, we made TikToks and posted on Instagram.

Time skip
It's 10:30 at night and mads fell asleep on me so I picked her up and carried her to her bedroom and I fell asleep.