ᴘʟᴏᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸

"park jimin, you are the hottest guy in school, aka as the one who steals girl's hearts and turns straight guys gay." taehyung explained to jimin as they washed their hands in the restroom.

"tell me something I don't know." jimin chuckled.

"the sun is a star."

"I know that, dumbass." jimin rolled his eyes.

"mr. min is our substitute for P.E." taehyung said.

"wh-" jimin froze. "this is P.E. he teaches english. how does this make sense?"

"because he was the only one who could, jimin. that's how things work in school." taehyung bent down to tie his shoe laces. "besides, what's the problem? you don't have a crush on him, do you? cuz I must admit he's hot."

"don't even try laying your eyes on him." jimin grinned. "I have plans for him."

"woah, hold on, jamal." taehyung stopped jimin mid-way. "are you planning on getting him to fuck you or something?"

"not exactly." jimin replied. "but yeah. there is much more to it though."

"dude, that's against the law." taehyung arched a brow. "you'll get expelled and he'll go to jail. I know he's hot and shit, but I don't think it's a good idea."

"taehyung, I told you there's more to it." jimin said. "I'll tell you more at lunch."

"but I can't wait until lunch!" taehyung whined. "he just came to our school yesterday, eunwoo got expelled, you have detention dept, mid term exams are coming up and you're here planning on getting laid."

"listen, taehyung." jimin stopped the elder before exiting the bathroom. "when I say there's more to it, I mean it."

-

during lunch jimin specifically picked a spot from which he had a great view at the teacher's table.

"ugh, where is he?" jimin asked while chewing on his lasagna.

"maybe he doesn't eat lunch." taehyung answered, his mouth full of food.
"tell me your plan already."

"okay here's the story." jimin leaned in closer to taehyung. "yesterday eunwoo and I were at the back of the school, eunwoo was writing on the wall and I was chilling on the grass."

"yeah, I know that."

"we were at the back of the school, the place to which people rarely come to, and we were there during the english lesson." jimin's eyes widened as he waited for taehyung to understand what he was leading to. but taehyung didn't get it.
"gosh, tae, why on earth was mr. min there?"

"oh." taehyung laughed. "the nerd... what was his name? right, minseok. mr. min was doing roll call and obviously you two were absent, so that dweeb told the teacher how he heard you and eunwoo talk about going to the back of the school."

"minseok?!" jimin yelled out, getting stares. "I will kill that guy, I swear to god, he is such a nuisance! and I thought mr. min was involved in some creepy shit."

"speaking of creepy shit, yesterday I saw mr. min sit in his car for like... a good thirty minutes before driving off." taehyung half-whispered.

"what's creepy about that?"

"it was as if he glitched!" taehyung said. "he literally sat there, not moving and then just drove off."

"I'll tell you what's even creepier." jimin leaned in. "yesterday during detention I assumed he worked in a different school before moving to ours, so when he said some weird shit, I was like 'were you a philosophy teacher at your previous school or something?' and he deadass answered with 'how did you know I had a job at a school before this? maybe I was a murderer'."